Mine levels

DeletedUser

Academy at 2k points? damn, thats impressive that he managed to even make that happen.

DeletedUser

I don't know if "impressive" is the word I would use. I blame the quests though. Once you build LC and hit the 15/15/15 mines, the next quest is the academy, so I can't really blame people for following it blindly.

DeletedUser111495

He only has himself to blame, someone with expeirience would know not to build an Academy with such low mines on a No hauls, Smile do make me laugh.

DeletedUser

He only has himself to blame, someone with expeirience would know not to build an Academy with such low mines on a No hauls, Smile do make me laugh.

has himself to blame for doing a "tutorial" that a game provides? :icon_rolleyes: If the guy is new how would he know not to do it?

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
has himself to blame for doing a "tutorial" that a game provides? :icon_rolleyes: If the guy is new how would he know not to do it?

First time player in a premade? Sure it's possible, not the most likely, but it is possible. But let's humor you for a moment. How would he know? Well I figure 90% of the players in his tribe who have played no hauls have said something in their own personal "mine level" thread (which I'm only assuming they have. It almost seems customary to have these days on no haul worlds).

DeletedUser

First time player in a premade? Sure it's possible, not the most likely, but it is possible. But let's humor you for a moment. How would he know? Well I figure 90% of the players in his tribe who have played no hauls have said something in their own personal "mine level" thread (which I'm only assuming they have. It almost seems customary to have these days on no haul worlds).

Smile mainly mass recruited in their home K (even a few players said so in some of the threads) the guy joined smile 4 days ago. Do bit of research before trying to act smart.

DeletedUser

Academy rush can work; if he is smart enough to have found a minewhore with little troops, he should be able to hold top rankings for a while at least if he manages to noble said person.

DeletedUser112810

Academy rush can work; if he is smart enough to have found a minewhore with little troops, he should be able to hold top rankings for a while at least if he manages to noble said person.

Noble costs 40k,50k,50k + 1 coin cost. Dunno if he can manage that fast :p

tman93

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Smile mainly mass recruited in their home K (even a few players said so in some of the threads) the guy joined smile 4 days ago. Do bit of research before trying to act smart.

Research? Ain't nobody got time for that. I just didn't care enough. You just annoy me so I wanted to disagree with you.

DeletedUser

28/28/24

Nah. I tend to rant and scream out insults when I'm mad.

You mad?...That I'm not mad?

why would i be mad at a fan boy? all honesty didnt notice you posting, you on the other hand got annoyed...

DeletedUser

Iron still that low? Probably already recruiting troops 24/7 while going for 30 mines? Or you guys working with market to keep getting iron?
(I was just wondering because it's my first no haul world)

Last edited by a moderator: