Mine!

DeletedUser43619

Back for some more action from the past I hope! Good luck with that.

DeletedUser

Mine! former tribe held significant influence in the NorthEast corner of the world:

v1.0 Mine! stats: here

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I wonder if this will free up Warlord and Godsmack to start supporting the ~S~ players we've been attacking....

DeletedUser

Trust me, if Warlord and I were supporting ~S~ members, you would notice a very significant boost in the K9 members. However, that is not the case.

To those who don't know, may be interested, or even if you don't know...

Mine! was a tribe originally founded by Wonky526 in K09 (at this time, named LunE, then became O/M-L, then became xGoCxL). After a war with BaS, we ended up owning K19, and changed our name to Mine!. After a period of downtime, Mine! went to war with TWA-NE (I believe that was the branch), a tribe composed of around 95% pathetic players, and we took K8 very quickly. FUSE and xGoCx were also hitting NE and ST (both TWA branches).

After a while into this war, people started quitting. Many people. Very quickly. Very, very quicky. Ended up gettin to where we had around 10 active members, and 20 sat members. This made going to war very hard (balancing nobling inactives and nobling enemies). So we merged to xGoCx/FUSE, and from that merge the NE kinda went to hell. Not sure how that happened, but its what happened.

So yeah, that is the brief background of the NE corner with Mine!. For those who care :p

-Godsmack10

DeletedUser

How... Awesome.

Have you taken care of that little pest in the southern corner of K8 already, what was his name... yes, Zizag?

Naesmans, keep kicking ass, by the way.
EDIT: I just saw he's getting eaten alive. And that pest is growing off him. Oh well. We shoulda finished him off when we had the chance. Stupid guerilla warfare....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

How... Awesome.

Have you taken care of that little pest in the southern corner of K8 already, what was his name... yes, Zizag?

Naesmans, keep kicking ass, by the way.
EDIT: I just saw he's getting eaten alive. And that pest is growing off him. Oh well. We shoulda finished him off when we had the chance. Stupid guerilla warfare....

Yes you should have finished him off then but you couldn't, not that you didn't try. :icon_biggrin:

Nice one Zizag!

DeletedUser

Yes you should have finished him off then but you couldn't, not that you didn't try. :icon_biggrin:

Nice one Zizag!

I don't disagree, but I think we could've taken hima year ago when he had 50K left,.

As I said, no disrespect, as he is doing very well.