Minor War or slaughter your choice

Ripfin

Well haven't posted here in world 22 in awhile so thought I'd post about a war Borg has started against the K.R. family.

now whether or not KR realizes its in a war or not is another matter since it turns out its looking like a slaughter, was hoping to have done better then i have but nobles getting costly:

Side 1:
Tribes: Borg
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: KR KR2 K.R.A ckn KR3(T)
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 43
Difference: 21

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 0
Difference: 22

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 230,663
Side 2: 231,313
Difference: 650

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 230,663
Difference: 230,663

image.php

DeletedUser

Well haven't posted here in world 22 in awhile so thought I'd post about a war Borg has started against the K.R. family.

now whether or not KR realizes its in a war or not is another matter since it turns out its looking like a slaughter, was hoping to have done better then i have but nobles getting costly:

Impressive nobling spree there
mijab, Icebitch, louiss021, loopys look like great players and would certainly take a lot of skill to take their villages. I can't see any ODA registering under your name though....yet.

We can all see how many great members KR2 K.R.A ckn KR3(T) have,
As for their main KR tribe, I couldn't help but notice how conveniently away you are form any of their members with more than a few handfuls of villas.

Do try again when you have some stats worth looking at or you running a risk of enhancing your reputation.:)

Verdict: Neither minor war or slaughter, just you and your mate taking a few half empty (or is it completely empty?) villas from players of dubious activity levels. Just like most of the rest of us left in W22. We just don't brag about it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ripfin

Impressive nobling spree there
mijab, Icebitch, louiss021, loopys look like great players and would certainly take a lot of skill to take their villages. I can't see any ODA registering under your name though....yet.

We can all see how many great members KR2 K.R.A ckn KR3(T) have,
As for their main KR tribe, I couldn't help but notice how conveniently away you are form any of their members with more than a few handfuls of villas.

Do try again when you have some stats worth looking at or you running a risk of enhancing your reputation.:)

Verdict: Neither minor war or slaughter, just you and your mate taking a few half empty (or is it completely empty?) villas from players of dubious activity levels. Just like most of the rest of us left in W22. We just don't brag about it.

well I must say I've seen better defenses on a paper wall, then what i've seen in these "mixed" villages, thats why I'd consider this a slaughter but was looking for public opinion.

Ripfin

not just picking on 1 girl but any of her tribes family that is near us, she just happened to be my main target.

I mean she lost 23 villages to me in the last 24 hours or less, only thing saving her from total wipeout so far was a lack of noble trains on my part.

DeletedUser

not just picking on 1 girl but any of her tribes family that is near us, she just happened to be my main target.

I mean she lost 23 villages to me in the last 24 hours or less, only thing saving her from total wipeout so far was a lack of noble trains on my part.

it wouldnt be that easy if she had bigger acc and skillz :D

Ripfin

Skillz are everything account size is nothing.

world 2 I'm playing an account took 4 villages amongst an enemy tribe, still have 4 villages after gaining 2 and losing 2 and have had them now for a week.

I have skillz other player did not, and he out numbers me in villages on a scale of 50 to 1.

DeletedUser

is the purpose of ths thread to brag about nobling somebody with very few villages, and very little skill? if it is then well done, if not then whats the point.

Ripfin

I was curious if this would be considered a war or a slaughter, that and to try to breathe new life into the forums since their not as active as they once were.

DeletedUser

well its a slaughter because a war would be between two sides,

DeletedUser57711

lol you have a big account but you will find out soon that you are a total noob when i come after you :icon_evil:

on topic good start

DeletedUser

No!!... try me nub.

Coz I got skillzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and you're a bigger noob than that other noob for whom size does not matter

psssht dude lewdiepooos this thread looks like it's gonna go seriously posh and sophisticated and way over my head

Have fun :icon_redface:

LiriC

get ready.... set.... SPAM.

Why dont you boys/girls attacks ingame and not on forum ? starting from... now ?

Ripfin

latest update:

Side 1:
Tribes: Borg
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: K.R.A
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 40
Side 2: 18
Difference: 22

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37
Difference: 37

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 391,717
Side 2: 83,375
Difference: 308,342

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 371,436
Difference: 371,436

image.php

DeletedUser

Yay! Not only are you attacking n00bs but you are attacking their academy! Yay Ripfin!

You're so talented. I mean. Did their l33t D stacks before you started? You proz ripped right through them!

LiriC

Yay! Not only are you attacking n00bs but you are attacking their academy! Yay Ripfin!

You're so talented. I mean. Did their l33t D stacks before you started? You proz ripped right through them!

=))) rolf:lol:... loved the talented and stacks part.

DeletedUser

i think tbh the thing he was testing was the forum to see if he got flamed out of it for a change :)

now people talk to him rather than just flame without reading hs posts he is safe to come out of the closet :icon_eek: , no sorry i mean hiding :icon_redface:

Ripfin

What can I say their the closest.

funny thing is the Academy leaders haven't even realized were hitting them yet, and I know some of them are alive and only one has actually made it fun, but thats because hes getting support from outside of his tribe, by another tribe whgich is threatening our relations with them.

Ripfin

Well things are getting a little more interesting, just discovered that at least 1 CoD player is supporting K.R.A against me.