Duplicate Minting

Almighty CorE

Reaction score
So looking at all the features added to TW ING or other scripts I don't know why we can't add an option for minting . By far minting is the most stressful things in TW from my perspective. Like defending your account micro dodging is something you have to do to use your tactic and strategy which differentiate you from other player/s same goes to Timed attack /OP . But this minting with tribal support and resource packs we buying or/and getting from the awards is by far the most repulsive thing you got to do in this game waste a day or 2 constantly if you want to keep up with others is just taking a toll. I swear mid/end game minting days are dreadful I have thought about just quitting this game cause it is unhealthy sitting on a desk for hours to do that is no way fun.

So my Question to Inno game moderators is in a day when you can send train with one click tag all incomings in one click get notified that we have incoming nobles to make it even easier why can't we add a feature to make our life easier I promise people who plays for long-haul would appreciate it a lot as it will leave them some room to do other things like LIFE and Family. I do not know how this could be done but I am sure you guys have a brighter mind and knowledge of this game and can figure something out. I do have few Ideas but I would like to know you guy's thoughts over this matter.

Sincerely,
Endangered Dinosaur LOL

JawJaw

Awesomest CM Ever
Reaction score
This is pretty much a duplicate of AM Minting suggestions - and therefore a duplicate.