Missed Players/Most friendly/popular?

Richardco

You do nothing apart from contradict venator or just generally annoy me with your pinkyness... You say nothing constructive, just crap. That my friend(???) is that.

DeletedUser79613

You do nothing apart from contradict venator or just generally annoy me with your pinkyness... You say nothing constructive, just crap. That my friend(???) is that.
Lol, where's the fun in agreeing with everyone?

Richardco

But its just stupid why don't you sit down away from the forums and take some players or something...

Richardco

What you going on about???

I mean do something more constructive than annoy people in the forums...

Last edited:

DeletedUser79613

What you going on about???

I mean do something more constructive that annoy people in the forums...
As soon as i put my IGN on w44 in my signature you jumped right at me, tellin me to hug some more tribes and noble inactives. You barely know me, yet you accused me of it all.

So, now, i decide to annoy yous. Pretty fun. :p

Richardco

Well thats just silly because if you annoy me enough i'll just nuke you for the hell of it... Have you seen your co-players long ass posts about how she loves tribes and people and ribbons and strings and pretty bubbles (Catch my drift) as long as you play on that account i'll class you as a hugmonster too.

DeletedUser

You guys im going to say this as nicely as possible. ST**. Let's take a step back and find out with this thread is actually about!!!! understood :D

BTW i miss WW :(

DeletedUser

Omg just give it a rest...

Same post, different wording and still pink, Get a new colour now.

Does squizzy troll much.. yes troll much to much.

dude,I think you need to give it a rest cause she happens to be a good friend of mine and an old player of my account,so I think u should step off a bit