Missed Players/Most friendly/popular?

DeletedUser

Now Marasete is a beast. Doesnt that guy just get rimmed already :D kidding im glad he's on our side

DeletedUser

Just be prepared to face the incomings that goes with finding us:lol:

DeletedUser79613

W44 is likes inactive. And predictable. W50 is active + unpredictable.

W50 >>>> W44

DeletedUser

W50 is young alot of players will quit and become predictable like most worlds

DeletedUser

w50 was so boring! the tribes sucked and the settings sucked!

then again i like churches

DeletedUser

most missed from this world: The members of Riders, I.C., ChevR and SKRS, particularly: NightRambler, *---jinxy---*/Checks, prakel, ablast, jezza129, PhoenixFury, smoorman, godmax1, desis_harmony, EmoHokage, whodatangl among a number of others that current RAMmers and others rimmed to extinction that were my close friends, and of course, my mentor, paver (yorkiepeter). I miss woundedwand...I was really hoping to settle a number of scores with him for nobling my family mates to the point of quitting (I don't just mean paver, either). I could list more, but I'm trying to be brief lol

most popular on w44, well, given the number of incomings, I'd say paver lol. as for general popularity in game and out: squizzyfresh and Schlomzi
two of my best and friendliest enemies on this world have been gummer4england aka gummy bear and Shadow Vampire, with Tomas of Elvandar and Caligrl1 tieing for 2nd place.

this has been my best world for # of vils, but 36 and 37 were the best for other reasons. 42 and 47 were okay...47 had a great group of players for our premade, but I couldn't keep multi-worlding

DeletedUser

most popular on world44 doesnt mean who YOU like the most =/

DeletedUser

im pretty sure WW is the most missed player right now.... please try prove me wrong but i got a whole lotta people who'll back me up

DeletedUser79613

I never said that. Was just saying, pretty sure this thread is a bit of an opinionated thread. Whereas everyone is entitled to choose whom they think of as the most missed/friendly/popular. I mean, how do you expect someone to think that someone is the most missed, when they don't even know given player?

DeletedUser

well most missed is pretty obvious as who you miss the most, but most popular is most popular, not who do i like the most. you can hate the most popular person but that doesnt stop them being the most popular... =/

DeletedUser79613

well most missed is pretty obvious as who you miss the most, but most popular is most popular, not who do i like the most. you can hate the most popular person but that doesnt stop them being the most popular... =/
People have different views on what popularity. What can be popular to some, is completely not popular to others.

Richardco

Omg just give it a rest...

Same post, different wording and still pink, Get a new colour now.

Does squizzy troll much.. yes troll much to much.