Missing

DeletedUser

I seemed to have misplaced my village. It was a good village. Growing quit nicely. I sem to have been hacked or there is a TW glitch or something. It has been missing for 2 days now. I have sent in 2 support tickets and I am still waiting a responce. I know everyone is busy and I am sorry I am not, but I dont have a village to be busy in at the moment cause it is lost.... :icon_sad:

If anyone has any information or the whereabouts leading to me getting my village back I would greatly appreciate it. There is a reward of 50k of each resourse to be given to the person that give information that leads to an arrest....I mean leads to me getting my village back.

Thank you for reading. Please help me. I am very distrought. Its like loosig a little puppy to a wild coyote. Stole it right of my leash. :icon_sad:
I know if Jessica Simpson was here she would understand.

Travis

DeletedUser

Is that your way of saying you've been rimmed?

Uh, actually, TWstats shows no conquer against you, but not village either. o_0

DeletedUser

And yet twstats shows you having a score!!! Mind you twstats is not updated in realtime so it could be that he's just been rimmed!

DeletedUser

Aye me thinks't been hacked an' someone deleted th' account as ye can nay login t' w40 but can on other worlds correct?

'ery funny how me post in funny igm gets deleted within hours, whilst suspected hackin/bugs takes 2 days+ t' get a simple response...

waitin fo' infraction...

And yet twstats shows you having a score!!! Mind you twstats is not updated in realtime so it could be that he's just been rimmed!

his vill be barbarian now.

DirtyDishSoap

I'm at a lost, I never heard of anything like that happening.

I'll dive into the TW forums for similar stories and see if it'll provide an answer.

TheRiverStyx

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
'ery strange indeed about nay response for 2 days now t' travis' ticket. Took admins 4 hours t' reply an' take action on me multi accountin' ticket.

Me also be waitin fo' an infraction fo' that comment. But 'as t' be said, Travis obviously nay gettin' a response from going through th' proper channels.

DirtyDishSoap

Is your village under a ban lock?

Send an attack to it.

DirtyDishSoap

Meh other then an april fools thread, I'm pretty sure you were hacked.

DeletedUser

I had to be hacked...and it sucks cause I was on then i was off...logged back in and told me to pick a new place to put village. what is upsetting is that I still have no responce from anyone I jhave sent in 2 support tickets. i dont want to be annoying...but I am getting quite annoyed...LOL

DeletedUser

and no I was not rimmed...had one incoming attack from a guy and his 200 point villa...and it was schedualed to hit 23 hrs ...then I clicked on skype to talk to my mates....when i clicked back to TW it told me to log back in....and then pic a village location.

I just want my old villa back....LMAO

DirtyDishSoap

Well, I don't want to burst your bubble, but in the event that it was really a hacker, you more then likely won't get your village back.

Quasako

I think it might've been a glitch.

But even then, there's a slim chance the staff'll be able to get your village back.

Sorry :icon_cry:

DirtyDishSoap

Unlikely, the only real "glitch" I found was a TW april fools prank played on another world (or all of TW o_O)

Alot of the references of people being hacked are people not being able to log in or simply losing all of their villages.

DeletedUser

Well I want an answer either way. I think it was a glitch. Doesnt make sense someone would log on and boot me is a matter of seconds. And they can give me my village back. They have the power to givith and taketh away. I know this. So should not be an issue. Just need someone to respond to me. And sorry mods..I have private message 2 of them trying to get answers. And If i dont get answers by morning I will message others. Not to be a douche....but just to get this fixed so I can continue....:)

DeletedUser

Well, I don't want to burst your bubble, but in the event that it was really a hacker, you more then likely won't get your village back.

I am hoping in the event of a glitch or whatever they will give me my vilage back out of the fact I am a paying customer and something very strange happend that should not have. I was nothing I did wrong so I should not be punnished. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Unlikely, the only real "glitch" I found was a TW april fools prank played on another world (or all of TW o_O)

Alot of the references of people being hacked are people not being able to log in or simply losing all of their villages.
It was on all tw worlds

DeletedUser

I hated that April fools joke lol, but after I just laughed.

DeletedUser

Well I was told I hit restart.......and that is bull crap.....

I did not got to settings and click that button.....then go to start over and click that button......then put in password and click that button......then confirm and click that button.....

I am gettig a raw deal....and they tell me there is nothing they can do. I am complaining all over the place...if I restarted then why do i want my village back no? That makes no sense.
I clicked on skype....talked there and clicked back onto TW. it then told me to put in password...i did and then it told me to pick new location for village.

I did not restart.....I want my village back.......

DeletedUser

Man that must bite hard core mate!

If I knew more, then I'd gladly help but alas, hands are tied and strung up for this one!

DeletedUser

Aye....just waiting for some mods to read my responce to my support ticket and make right to this situation......something must be done....something better than telling me I hit start over which i did not do.....