MissKittieCat

Repinski

Lewder, you will never reach pyker until he quits posting. Just saying.

DeletedUser

If I tried really hard I might be able to. As in massive spam kind of scale.

DeletedUser

Yes really. According to my calculations, and assuming I don't get banned, at the current rate, It will take me until about Christmas to reach my goal.

Keep in mind I'm going by my post count calculations for the low season (i.e. school terms, when I post less). When holidays come about, I will often make 50 posts/day.

Repinski

I made 400 posts in 4 days after I returned from being away for a week.

DeletedUser

It's almost sad that the two of you keep track and calculate like that.

As massive a troll as I am, I don't even bother with worrying how many posts I've done in what time frame. I certainly don't plan ahead to reach for any goals. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Anything is possible when it comes to post count.

You may reach pyker's post count one day, but unlike pyker's posts, yours are irrelevant and filled with garbage. You're a troll, nobody wants you here, nobody cares when you post. When pyker posts he usually has posted something worth reading, unlike you, who posts without thinking.

DeletedUser

You may reach pyker's post count one day, but unlike pyker's posts, yours are irrelevant and filled with garbage. You're a troll, nobody wants you here, nobody cares when you post. When pyker posts he usually has posted something worth reading, unlike you, who posts without thinking.

Trololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol.

And by responding to my post, its obvious that you care about my posts, even if it is in a negative light.

Repinski

It's almost sad that the two of you keep track and calculate like that.

As massive a troll as I am, I don't even bother with worrying how many posts I've done in what time frame. I certainly don't plan ahead to reach for any goals. :icon_razz:

Actually I just was curious as to what I was at the day I returned and then 4 days later I was like "I've been posting a lot... wonder how much i went up" and then I was utterly shocked when I saw it was 400.

DeletedUser

Repinski is secretly constantly F5ing his profile to check his post count.