Misspellings and PERMANENT bugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2201

When I go to screen "Overviews -> Troops", the number of troops is not always actualized.
Example: I enter the screen and it says I have 3000 Axe in a village, I enter the village and the correct number is 3150. I come back to "Troops" and the number is already correct, in that village. The others are still wrong.
I think it's not actualizing properly.

DeletedUser

I think if your troops are in transit, on an attack etc, they don't appear in those overviews. Are there 3150 actually in the village?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2

I am talking about errors that are not just for the moment. Like a database connect error. I'm talking about spelling error or any other error that has always been there (or that started with a new version).

DeletedUser2201

I think if your troops are in transit, on an attack etc, they don't appear in those overviews. Are there 3150 actually in the village?

Yap. They are all there. You must try it when you are building troops. you can do other things(not entering that village), and when you get back to the screen, the number is still the same.

DeletedUser5800

also the logins section on w5 is completely in german

xankou

in W5(lots of problems in W5) when i post on my tribal forum, when i go back to village overview the lil blue sun this is next to tribe saying there is a new post when there is'nt:icon_sad:

DeletedUser

in W5(lots of problems in W5) when i post on my tribal forum, when i go back to village overview the lil blue sun this is next to tribe saying there is a new post when there is'nt:icon_sad:

You just have to refresh the page instead of using the back tab in the firefox menu.

DeletedUser5002

Hoodoo want to sort out the tribe thingy for world 5
When i have read all the posts and click my village button the star comes back when there is nothing posted...

DeletedUser6613

I noticed that in world 5 in the Premium Account section you spelt the following words wrong.

Extendedl village overview

Groops for reports

Extended village overview

Groups for reports

I posted this in wrong section lol

Jimmy_Daking

DeletedUser

Paladin Bug on Incoming Attack

I was account sitting tonight, and had an incoming attack on World 5. A paladin was being created at the time. The paladin participated in the fight, and was listed as killed, despite not being ready for another 4.75 hours. After the battle, I looked at the status, and the paladin is still being created. It's been a

Training Duration Completion Cancel *
Mohammed Ali 4:02:12 today at 11:04 cancel

Defender: XXXX
Village: XXXX

Quantity: X X X X X X X X X X 1 X
Losses: X X X X X X X X X X 1 X

DeletedUser

In World 1 when you go to account sitter it says a bunch of words in German at the top.(i think it is German!)

DeletedUser

Not sure if this has been noted yet but when you forward a report, it takes you back to the "All Reports" rather than the sorted reports in premiere.

So if you're browsing attacks, and you want to forward 3 reports, I would normally click on one, hit forward, then click next. However since after the forward it takes me back to "All Reports" I might end up getting some support, or resource report rather than another attack report.

DeletedUser6893

World 1, 2 and 3 in the village overview the pictures of the buildings are just blank boxes with a red x in the upper left corner and the level number of the building.

World 4 is still normal.

I do not play on world 5 so I do not know there.

I also notice that in world 1, 2 and 3 on the right side of the page under units the simbol for the different things :ram:, :lightcavalry:, :heavycavalry:, :cata:, :axemen:, :swordsman:, :villagers: and :scout: are new and not the old style but in world 4 where I still have building pictures in the village overview I still have the old style.

xankou

yes i have the lack of picture problem, but it is just with my academy

DeletedUser4060

Losing villages

when u lose a village and get a new village your village counter stays at 0 when u now have created a new 1

DeletedUser

On World 3 in the Help section under 'Late Start' there is a grammar/spelling error.

...your hiding place and produce a couple of defensive units. Sometimes a nice message to you attackers can make a big...

Should be your

Same place:

Much stronger players that play for a long time in this world with will try to secure villages in your area of the map,

I'm guessing it should be which

Also:

In this situation morale can can be a great help for you. The attacking troops could be weakened by up to 70%!

Repetition of 'can' shouldn't be there.

DeletedUser

In world 5 the calculator doesnt include luck when calculating the battle even if you put it, so in a battle with either -25% or 25% luck you still lose the same ammount of troops, its really annoying when you use the data from the calculator and attack someone and you get -20% luck... :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Ranking Name Tribe Points Villages Averages per Points per village

9602 guthi Ori 3 205 1 205
39603 oddlog Rebel 197 1 197
39604 judithmergaert 197 1 197
39605 bigmouthboy dj 197 1 197
39606 spearer899 STORM 197 1 197
39607 dude4 ShoG3 197 1 197
39608 Pontus-2 Du 197 1 197
39609 AAHHMMAADD ALASKR 197 1 197
39610 roadhog KW2533 197 1 197
39611 elfangor ~WL~ 198 1 198