Mist lost iban

rocciiee

Your quite a intelligent little poster

Sure IBAN is taking a beating, but they are'nt finished yet. As you say, MIST and LOST are coming close to nobles. The problem for them will be that IBAN got them first, the easy targets will almost all be gone and IBAN wil have defensive villages now. I'm sure that IBAN recognises the skill in some of the LOST and MIST players. And if they dont than please do know that Apathy does Afterall we recruited a few of your members (LOST) and got some MIST members asking. And so far I've been positively surprised by both. Especially Leta Atreides, damn hes a good player ^^

Anyway, your talking about IBAN having a hard time now. But dont forget that your members have been having a hard time ever since you started this war. Most are unpleased and if Apathy or another tribe would start recruiting actively you might lose a lot. So far Apathy only recruited those who cam to them first.

This post made me giggle because i realized we will have a lot more nobles then IBAN, it may take days to reach the surviving IBAN, but we wil noble them and they will noble some of us. I think when the war is over, only a few IBAN will be left. One of them Being Alias Enark, Iban You James44 and maybe two or three more.

My reasoning for this is Those players already have 2-3+ villages, and Aren't under massive attacks like some other IBAN's have been under. They'll get their nobles in time... We willg et our nobles in time.. we will also have a lot more from all the people who IBAN could not scratch. We still have a good amont of unscratched players. And the nobles will come, and sniping will come, and it will just come with time.

Tell Me if I'm wrong, I only had 5 minutes on the computer gtg get my hair cut.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Why thread was closed down, anywaysss...

This post made me giggle because i realized we will have a lot more nobles then IBAN, it may take days to reach the surviving IBAN, but we wil noble them and they will noble some of us. I think when the war is over, only a few IBAN will be left. One of them Being Alias Enark, Iban You James44 and maybe two or three more.

My reasoning for this is Those players already have 2-3+ villages, and Aren't under massive attacks like some other IBAN's have been under. They'll get their nobles in time... We willg et our nobles in time.. we will also have a lot more from all the people who IBAN could not scratch. We still have a good amont of unscratched players. And the nobles will come, and sniping will come, and it will just come with time.

Since you quoted me heres my response to your response.

You may have more people getting close to having nobles, but IBAN will probably always have more nobles than you guys since they advanced much faster. You should also consider that people from your tribes who get close to a noble or have one are far more lucrative targets for IBAN than any other of your members. So those people will be targetted by those big players who would survive according to you, Enark, IBAN you, etc... And they wont be stopped easily. This means that their growth will accellerate even more and you will to have nobles but only from players who have villages in a safe zone.
I think your overestimating your own players. They might have nobles soon but do they have the coordinationg to take some IBAN villages? And will you have enough nobles to do it fast enough?

I dont think so =/

-Alias-

Why thread was closed down, anywaysss...

Your wrong...

See because this post just shows the lack of orginization in this tribe. Three out of the 4 people you mentioned are under attack maybe not 30 incomings filled with spears but a steady 3-4 each day of incomings. It seems you have no idea what your members are doing.

Yesterday I had a guy try and noble a village off me obviously it failed miserably (report below) but if that doesn't show you guys are trying too coordinate against me and put an effort in to getting rid of me then that must be one of the must unorganized tribes i've ever seen :|.

[spoil]Attacker: mbahtosai
Village: The Harvest Is Leaving (530|539) K55

Quantity: 683 0 481 0 18 202 0 0 0 21 0 1
Losses: 683 0 481 0 0 202 0 0 0 21 0 1[/spoil]

Now what really got me going is not the post itself but you making it. I find it funny how you have such great insight on a war that you havent paricipated in.

Your OD
930 Rocciiee 6.705

Then you go on to talk about nobles which quite recently you decided to noble a village. Not one that would involve attacking iBAn though , No that would be to harsh and you would lose troops you decided to go after a incative 1.3k point player that is not even involved in the war :|. (link below)

http://www.twstats.com/en40/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=7518055

So I will repeat what I said yes you are wrong, and if you keep nobling like that iBAN will be around forever.

rocciiee

Seems your right. I was wrong, I did give too much credit to Mist. We are unorganized. Reason for being not to active in war, was my first village was defensive and pushin noble, the village i recently conquered is going to be offensive, but you guys are right. You guys really know your stuff.

Clur

And now you just told iban exactly which is your offensive village and which is your defensive...

*sigh*

Knowledge is power in this game. And even small things like that can and will be used against you, if possible.

Anyway, I'm watching with interest what is going to happen with this war. Even unorganised attacks can prove to be problematic, and I think its caught out many a half way decent player in the past at this stage of the game.

I think its safe to say though, from what I have seen and heard today, that I doubt that the likes of LOST and MIST have a long term future even if they somehow manage to defeat Iban, unless they improve their game knowledge and skill levels.

jaythewise

Hello churches bitches???? No one is going to win this war anytime soon because of that.

DeletedUser

I'd like to see more reports even though I'm pretty sure that IBan is will win/is winning.

-Alias-

On 3 forums? - I want to see the reports...

Not trying to go off topic here but Mat you should be THE LAST person to be complaining it took you 2 threads and 3 pages to post one report. I had more in one post in the last thread then you have displayed on the whole war of yours. So sit back and be patient I will have a serious update post either today or tomorrow

Matflan50

Not trying to go off topic here but Mat you should be THE LAST person to be complaining it took you 2 threads and 3 pages to post one report. I had more in one post in the last thread then you have displayed on the whole war of yours. So sit back and be patient I will have a serious update post either today or tomorrow

Sit back and be patient? - I'll do what I please... and i'm only criticising you because of what you said to me. The reports you posted were old, i've seen a few fresh ones from your enemies but all IBAN does is complain about them.:icon_rolleyes:

-Alias-

Sit back and be patient? - I'll do what I please... and i'm only criticising you because of what you said to me. The reports you posted were old, i've seen a few fresh ones from your enemies but all IBAN does is complain about them.:icon_rolleyes:

Post them the one I recently put up above was from yesterday so you have no idea what your talking about.

-Alias-

That made no sense...

You claim you have all these reports that are enemies have shown you... I see none

Then you say the reports I post are old... I responded by saying that the report above is from yesterday so no it is not old :|. Try and keep up here :icon_rolleyes:.

Matflan50

You claim you have all these reports that OUR enemies have shown you... I see none.

Then you say the reports I post are old... I responded by saying that the report above is from yesterday so no IT'S not old :|. Try and keep up here :icon_rolleyes:.

There... just corrected your paragraph. :)

"You have all these reports that our enemies have shown you... I see none" - Firstly they don't show me, they show the world. Secondly, either you must be blind or you don't read the forums because agressive player has been cleared, among boxxy and many others. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser77026

haha boxxy has like 400 points lol that is what i call a winner :) lol

DeletedUser17769

Ignorance is silly. I guess I will just keep posting it until it finally gets to you.

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 3
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,851
Side 2: 4,871
Difference: 2,980

image.php

Heres another something something.
7 IBAN 149.688 150.031 42 3.572 62 2.420

16 (MsA) 113.390 132.099 56 2.359 63 2.097

Last edited by a moderator:

-Alias-

There... just corrected your paragraph. :)

"You have all these reports that our enemies have shown you... I see none" - Firstly they don't show me, they show the world. Secondly, either you must be blind or you don't read the forums because agressive player has been cleared, among boxxy and many others. :icon_confused:

Didn't ask for teh spell check :|.

I have literally counted 3 reports in two threads that thay have posted so I will say again I have had more in one post then they have displayed in this war, but to make my point even more clear since you seem to be having some trouble.

[spoil]Defender: Delakar
Village: Storm (515|567) K55

Quantity:

761 987 285 85 55 55 1

Losses:

761 987 285 85 55 55 1

Haul: 3.405 567 1.506

Wall has been damaged and downgraded from 18 to 10
Farm has been damaged and downgraded from 17 to 12[/spoil]

[spoil]Defender: lisaw.666
Village: LOST island (514|580) K55

Quantity:

Losses:

Haul:

Buildings

Village Headquarters: (Level 1)
Workshop: (Level 2)
Rally point: (Level 1)
Statue: (Level 1)
Market: (Level 10)
Timber camp: (Level 16)
Clay pit: (Level 15)
Iron mine: (Level 12)
Farm: (Level 1)
Warehouse: (Level 13)
Hiding place: (Level 10)

Farm has been damaged and downgraded from 7 to 1[/spoil]

[spoil]Defender: danzheen
Village: Aldea de Ateismo [Ciudad] (571|514) K55

Quantity:

130 200 762 300 300 1

Losses:

130 200 762 300 300 1

Haul: 11.439 6.093 9.425

Wall has been damaged and downgraded from 19 to 0
Barracks has been damaged and downgraded from 10 to 0[/spoil]

[spoil]Defender: chumps
Village: OMG!!! IBAN is leaving (518|592) K55

Quantity: 0 8 199 5 32 21 0 0 7 17 1 0
Losses: 0 8 199 5 32 21 0 0 7 17 1 0

Haul: 3.909 6.455 8.677 19041/38880
Damage by rams: The wall has been damaged and downgraded from level 13 to level 5
Damage by catapults: The Farm has been damaged and downgraded from level15 to level8[/spoil]

Just for you Mat i'm sure you'll find some excuse why those reports aren't good enough.

haha boxxy has like 400 points lol that is what i call a winner :) lol

Now for you, as I said to rocciiee earlier in the thread not sure how MSA expects to get rid of us with these epic nobles you guys keep doing.

http://www.twstats.com/en40/index.php?page=player&mode=conquers&type=gain&id=3003544

Nobled that one during the war :| and he used to be in your family tribe.