"MKC is the Best Mod!" Book!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Repinski

Alright people post your reasons as to why MKC is the best mod and I will throw them all in one giant list! Yes, MKC your the first to get this smexy treatment from your kittehs.

1 - She is a Kitteh - from Repinski.
2 - She moves posts instead of infracting.
- from Repinski.
3 - She posts in her forums.- from Repinski.
4 - She has people edit instead of infracting when she sees them on skype. (saved me a few times myself)- from Repinski.
5 - She is the Smex.- from Repinski.
6 - She gives Huggles and cuddles - from Angels Death.
7 - She has cow kitteh
- from Angels Death.
8 - She has teh epic skype chat - from Angels Death.
9 - She is teh essence of beauty - from Angels Death.
10 - She is always there when you need her ^_^ - from Angels Death.
11 - MKC is always happy ^_^ - from The Lewder.
12 - MKC haz epic sigs/avvies.
- from The Lewder.
13 - MKC is really moddestest - from Kentster82.
14 - MKC procrastinates alot and needs to go do the legacy thread
- from Kentster82.
15 - She's awesum ^_^ - from Vistaa.

16 - showed me the epicness of =^-^= - from Kentster82.
17 -
MKC Spams with her posters, not against them. - from Pyker42.

18 - One of the most supportive mods I've seen so far not to mention her popularity within this community:) - from Deathangelxyz.
19 -
MKC kicks peoples butt if they don't do their PnP's
- from Dark T-Rex.
20 - MKC is the best abbreviation there is - from Slipp3ry Sausag3.
21 - MKC makes fun of my "neked" pic where I am not actually "neked" - from Bsgreer1.
22 -
MKC is the only mod who hasn't infracted Lewder. 'Nuff said.
- from Pyker42.
23 - When she edits posts she does things like this, "Last edited by MissKittieCat : Yesterday at 18:45 Reason: No turd piccys pl0x! Too gross for the forums >.<" to tease those of us who missed it. - from Pyker42.
24 - Well, 'She is a woman.' Real women on the internet are rare... o_O - from Oscar the Grouch.
25 - MKC is hawt, which is even rarer. - from Pyker42.
26 - MKC has Epic Pokemon battles with me so is awesomes! - from Rowmaster.
27 - MKC is the best because she loves Lion the most out of all her kittehs - from Lion-0.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Aww, Repinkseh, I'm conceidet flattered :icon_redface:

But um... just to be clear on a few things...

1 - She is a Kitteh

This is a really important quote that was has been quoted for it's factual value.

2 - She moves posts instead of infracting.

Not necessarily true.If the post doesn't break any other rule except that it is spam I will may move it or delete it (or post a little rant asking you to get back on topic). Posts that break other rules or are inappropriate in any other way get deleted and/or infracted. That's not to say that posts that get moved don't get infracted :icon_wink: But like most things, it all depends on intentions, patterns (was it a one time mistake or is the person a spamming Lewder?), content of image, etc.

3 - She posts in her forums.

I really try not to. But I read them and I can't help myself >.<

4 - She has people edit instead of infracting when she sees them on skype. (saved me a few times myself)

Not just in skype, I've PMed players about this. Again, it all depends on the intentions of the poster and his or her record, the content of the post, etc.
Forums are supposed to be fun and rules are to preserve the fun. But I understand we make mistakes or get carried away. Little unintentional mistakes happen. If it's something small or unintentional you may receive a PM / warning from me just to give you a nudge towards the right direction.
But I hope nobody misunderstands this to mean anything otherwise because if it intentionally offensive there are more harsher actions. A lot of the infractions I give are either because the poster knew better but broke the rules anyways or has a record or a habit of breaking that rule (i.e. spam) or he or she has broken a significant rule or was offensive and I want to make a point that it is important, as is the procedure in such cases.
And this isn't just me. This is what most of us mods do. I just follow the guidelines and use my best judgment.

5 - She is the Smex.

I've been over this before.... I am the abstinence.
Just a quick start, didn't want to take them all. :icon_wink:

There are none left :p
But that's okay... the first one is the most important one, really.

P.S. Thank you Repinskeh <3
This made my day.... especially after the sad news in the other thread :`-(

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

Kitteh there are more, but I'll leave them for the community to post :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

6. She gives huggles and cuddles :icon_wink:

7. She has cow kitteh

8. She has teh epic skype chat

9. She is teh essence of beauty

10. She is always there when you need her ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i would post but i have been checking the legacy thread for ever and still no change. i am angry RAWR

DeletedUser

Not necessarily true.If the post doesn't break any other rule except that it is spam I will may move it or delete it (or post a little rant asking you to get back on topic). Posts that break other rules or are inappropriate in any other way get deleted and/or infracted. That's not to say that posts that get moved don't get infracted :icon_wink: But like most things, it all depends on intentions, patterns (was it a one time mistake or is the person a spamming Lewder?), content of image, etc.

:icon_redface:

I spam and only spam really.

11. MKC is always happy ^_^
12. MKC haz epic sigs/avvies.

DeletedUser

We can get to 100 things, not to 100 people writing said suggestions though :D

DeletedUser

13. MKC is really moddestest
14. MKC procrastinates alot and needs to go do the legacy thread

DeletedUser

One of the most supportive mods I've seen so far not to mention her popularity within this community:)

DeletedUser

MKC makes fun of my "neked" pic where I am not actually "neked"

Status
Not open for further replies.