"MKC is the Best Mod!" Book!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

nobody likes a troll. not even mkc.

Try telling that to the 2 players i quoted below :icon_rolleyes:

Judging by your sig you're planning yet another fail tribe?
lol, that's what I was thinking. I already gave him some grief for it:

Of course, this time he is being very picky on his recruiting, so he will definitely do better, right? :icon_rolleyes:

All i have to say is the ancient History really is boring get something new that i can actually contest with then ill be in the slightest Interest. :icon_rolleyes:

and Howey being in a fail tribe as you so claim it to be is better than being a back stabber but as i stated get some new news and stop spamming unnecessarily. :icon_rolleyes:

Edit: Try actually growing up for once too after all times have changed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

All i have to say is the ancient History really is boring get something new that i can actually contest with then ill be in the slightest Interest. :icon_rolleyes:

Sorry bud but 6 months ago isn't ancient history. Ancient history is BC times and well, we didn't even have oil lamps back then let alone electricity to run the databases that are what we call TW.

DeletedUser

Sorry bud but 6 months ago isn't ancient history. Ancient history is BC times and well, we didn't even have oil lamps back then let alone electricity to run the databases that are what we call TW.

Actually i think you will find it was around the 7 month mark.
and yes that to me is still really old history.

1 week of my life is long enough so 6-7 months is kinda ancient.

anyway Rep please add that to the list :)

DeletedUser

Actually i think you will find it was around the 7 month mark.
and yes that to me is still really old history.

1 week of my life is long enough so 6-7 months is kinda ancient.

anyway Rep please add that to the list :)

Dude you fail... accept it, and move on with your life.

DeletedUser

Try telling that to the 2 players i quoted below :icon_rolleyes:

and Howey being in a fail tribe as you so claim it to be is better than being a back stabber but as i stated get some new news and stop spamming unnecessarily. :icon_rolleyes:

Edit: Try actually growing up for once too after all times have changed.

For someone with no interest in contesting ancient history, you certainly are contesting it a lot, aren't you?

DeletedUser

For someone with no interest in contesting ancient history, you certainly are contesting it a lot, aren't you?

No not really because im just not gonna bother with it no more it's boring tedious and is the past your free to have your opinion of me like you always do but for the love of god Pyker tell someone who actually cares.

Rep can you update the list please :)

DeletedUser

No not really because im just not gonna bother with it no more it's boring tedious and is the past your free to have your opinion of me like you always do but for the love of god Pyker tell someone who actually cares.

Rep can you update the list please :)

For someone who doesn't care you sure post a lot of responses about not caring, which means you care.

Or does that make too much sense for you to follow? :icon_rolleyes:

See, when I no longer care about a topic of discussion, I stop posting. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Sorry, MKC, but I can't help flaming Yuna. He's like on of those nerds in the movies walking around with the piece of paper that says kick me on his back.

DeletedUser

Sorry, MKC, but I can't help flaming Yuna..

I know its hard to resist pyker. But leaving Yuna alone would be great.

Yuna is like Brett Favre, you think he retired, then he comes back. He's an attention whore.

DeletedUser

I know its hard to resist pyker. But leaving Yuna alone would be great.

Yuna is like Brett Favre, you think he retired, then he comes back. He's an attention whore.

well it's a bit hard not to read the world 48 forums when i play the world :icon_confused: i like to know what's going on in the world :icon_redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.