-MM- are back!

DeletedUser69015

After their now failed merge with INF looks like -MM- have come back.

Rumour has it they have an NAP with Apoc and are targeting ~S~ in a new eastern war.

Side 1:
Tribes: -MM-
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~S~
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 25
Side 2: 0
Difference: 25

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 224,075
Side 2: 0
Difference: 224,075

image.php

Wise move or not?

I also noticed Wrath have come back? Yet most of the players are still in the MIM tribes.

DeletedUser53573

fail thread is fail.

If you are going to try and make a meaningful thread, make it something interesting. Not just stats.

DeletedUser

After their now failed merge with INF looks like -MM- have come back.
Rumour has it they have an NAP with Apoc and are targeting ~S~ in a new eastern war.
<snip...>
Wise move or not?
I also noticed Wrath have come back? Yet most of the players are still in the MIM tribes.

Since someone before me didn't see the text around the stats, it's quoted above.

Welcome back, MM. Looking forward to the fun.

DeletedUser53573

I saw it, and considering it shows up in our overveiw, and Zain sent a circ, who doesn't know? The 2.5 BA players that use the forums?

DeletedUser

It is still a new development in the world... a tribe is resurrected to fight an old enemy?

And several players transferring over... and S having an unexpected 3rd front?

Yeah... thats kinda... necessary info.

DeletedUser53573

That everyone, by this point, knows of.

It moreso irked me he presented this like he has some super-secret spy lol.

Rudegar

It is still a new development in the world... a tribe is resurrected to fight an old enemy?

And several players transferring over... and S having an unexpected 3rd front?

Yeah... thats kinda... necessary info.

ppl displaying suicidal tendancies

DeletedUser

ppl displaying suicidal tendancies

Correct me if im wrong but... didnt you create another tribe thats even smaller than the new -MM- is?

Isn't that at least equally as dangerous (if not more so).

I guess its the rebirth of the smaller tribes eh?

Rudegar

i made an itsy bitsy tiny tribe called "very small tribe" much smaller them MM..... however me and bella also promised that we would not interfere with MIM's attempts to lead without us etc, so i refused the 30odd ppl who asked for invites.... :(

its not an overly dangerous move as my neighbours are friends.....

ummmmm..... just as an aside, given the what i consider poor response MIM showed towards dealing with bellas betrayal i have sent invites to a few ppl who were going to leave to attack her regardless.... might have to rename tribe soon..... thinking "skittles"

DeletedUser40757

i made an itsy bitsy tiny tribe called "very small tribe" much smaller them MM..... however me and bella also promised that we would not interfere with MIM's attempts to lead without us etc, so i refused the 30odd ppl who asked for invites.... :(

its not an overly dangerous move as my neighbours are friends.....

ummmmm..... just as an aside, given the what i consider poor response MIM showed towards dealing with bellas betrayal i have sent invites to a few ppl who were going to leave to attack her regardless.... might have to rename tribe soon..... thinking "skittles"
Update your profile while your at it ;)

DeletedUser

anyone in particular Snidely?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

fail thread is fail.

If you are going to try and make a meaningful thread, make it something interesting. Not just stats.

I find this pretty interesting. Funny how when Apoc-F was having issues you guys were all over it, and now that your tribes have "actually" split apart of course its not interesting to you, but we sure love it.