MM vs Aggression

DeletedUser

lol they havent been in the war since *A* turned this around :icon_wink: maybe you should check your facts before posting :icon_razz:
I was simply adding to mr wardrop's comments that INF helped us out. xgocx helped you guys out, remember? So what FACT should i be checking?

DeletedUser

yer but by the time that you attacked *A* would have been more prepared as they could see it coming :D
You really have no idea do you. They were preparing to attack us and did, so tell me how they would of been more prepared? Noone knows who you are, you say that your not on any side but all you do is shoot your mouth off on here and are totally prejudiced against MM and cant even say who you really are. How about you just 'beat it'. And i dont mean that thing between your legs i think you have done enough of that :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

I was simply adding to mr wardrop's comments that INF helped us out. xgocx helped you guys out, remember? So what FACT should i be checking?

not trying to choose sides although im on aggressions lol but basically he is saying that since aggression has been winning xgocx has not been involved. which mainly means aggression is a 3 to 1 underdog in points but still manages to come ahead in conquers.

DeletedUser

yes but u guys where our next choice and our first choice for war would have been the quickest war ever. 1 op and we would have taken a good 1000 villas from a tribe plus had 2 other tribes taking 200 or so at the same time

DeletedUser

i had 78 nobles on the frontline ready to push on LLt's op along with mudge jmc and pyro
i hope you feel lucky:icon_cry:
it was a fun war cuto's to everyone who came out on top ( more villages then before )
icon14.gif

DeletedUser

I don't think i could fight anyone in either side of this war now! I have had tooo many laughs to fight them with a straight face!

DeletedUser

You could fight while laughing. :icon_neutral:

@ Flaming... If we eat too much... Well...
You know what happened to Karny... :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

I might need a little help from my "friends"

Miller and Lieniekugels!!!

It would still be hard...I have never tried to laugh and do something serious and achieve success.

DeletedUser

What's with mccurtain36 and rmeints swapping sides?

Hmmm... i sense an end to the war :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

his spidey sences are tingling. there was never a war it was a rally long dream, ;p your all awake now. we can have some real fun.

Moneymakerz

Well, nice going to all who fought the war, seemed to have missed something real fun due to suspension and deletion of my acct..:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

What's with mccurtain36 and rmeints swapping sides?

Hmmm... i sense an end to the war :icon_razz:
na we just issued a trade in the intermission
icon10.gif

war will be back on in a week or so. we thought we would both get to full strength and bash each other in an all out bloodly 72 hour bloodbath winner taking all:icon_rolleyes: