~MMS~ decleares war on ELDERS

somrh

wow thats awesome, iv never seen anyone post a minimap in the P&P before!

I want to see more of these :icon_biggrin:

Clicking on opens in new tab (firefox) and makes it bigger. It's definitely an improvement.

Good luck to both sides. I think this should be an interesting war. I'm guessing (as some have already mentioned) Elders will put up a good fight.

DeletedUser

ok time has come for ~MMS~ to decleare their first war as well :)

some time back when i was still ~N.R~ duke i heard that ELDERS have us set as enemies
(probably because our members were farming few of them).
I tried to solve this with simple talk to their duke but it didnt work.
Well while merging we forgot about this situation but sudenly we saw that ELDER mass recruiting is geting on us in Continent ranks.
Since we dont like that because most of our decent targets were recruited into ELDERS
(not like we didnt noble em anyway but as soon we noble one of them they recruited another)
and we even more dislike family and sister tribes we decided to set them as enemies just like they set us up long time ago :)

wish us... actually wish them luck and let the fun begin :icon_wink:

PS: i will post first stats tomorow evening ;)

MAP:http://www.twstats.com/en17/index.p...entrex=550&centrey=400&nocache=1&fill=&grid=1

Actually, Elders have not mass recruited, I have taken me and my former members and joined them. You can rest assured this will not be an easy fight...

DeletedUser

OK, we believe you*cough*

As well you should. 2 ms thnks that because they have been "created" after a merge that elders will not stand a chance...........wrong, i wont speak for the whole tribe since i dont have the authority to but i will say for myself i hate losing i hate enoug to kill every member of @ ms alone if i have to, so if 2ms wants it ..............come ...........get...........some............pwnd!

blue...heart

Actually, Elders have not mass recruited, I have taken me and my former members and joined them. You can rest assured this will not be an easy fight...

you know why i said massrecruited ?
we wearent planing to go to war yet but in last 3 days you guys recruited 4-5 players just around one of my top players ... what left him with no noble targets .... what were we suposed to do:icon_wink: if you have better idea tell me :icon_wink::lol:

DeletedUser2848

you know why i said massrecruited ?
we wearent planing to go to war yet but in last 3 days you guys recruited 4-5 players just around one of my top players ... what left him with no noble targets .... what were we suposed to do:icon_wink: if you have better idea tell me :icon_wink::lol:

Well, I actually have a rather nice idea. He could've smiled, marched out his troops in support of an Elders village and allowed Elders to noble him for free, then he wouldn't have a problem finding new villages eh? He could just start over on the frontier, the rim, lots of space there. *nods*

blue...heart

Well, I actually have a rather nice idea. He could've smiled, marched out his troops in support of an Elders village and allowed Elders to noble him for free, then he wouldn't have a problem finding new villages eh? He could just start over on the frontier, the rim, lots of space there. *nods*

ill start the sentence like you started it :

well, actually .... i have no idea what youve just said :lol::icon_redface:

DeletedUser2848

ill start the sentence like you started it :

well, actually .... i have no idea what youve just said :lol::icon_redface:

No idea? *sighs* Easy-easy version then:

1) MSS member moves out his (defensive) troops from his towns, as in abandoning them.
2) MSS member contacts Elders to tell us he has emptied his towns.
3) Elders nobles the MSS member.
4) MSS member doesn't have any problem finding new villages to noble as he's now located on the rim (he of course restarted).

In the end everyone would be happy.

blue...heart

No idea? *sighs* Easy-easy version then:

1) MSS member moves out his (defensive) troops from his towns, as in abandoning them.
2) MSS member contacts Elders to tell us he has emptied his towns.
3) Elders nobles the MSS member.
4) MSS member doesn't have any problem finding new villages to noble as he's now located on the rim (he of course restarted).

In the end everyone would be happy.

ou yes ...i thought something like this you said before but didnt make sense ...

hmm wait yes its time for me to laugh now i gues ...heh:lol::icon_redface:

hmmm why .... ou yes i see you are one of those members who is going to get nobled :icon_rolleyes:
is this why you apeared on PP now ?

to say good bye :) ? :lol:

DeletedUser2848

ou yes ...i thought something like this you said before but didnt make sense ...

hmm wait yes its time for me to laugh now i gues ...heh:lol::icon_redface:

hmmm why .... ou yes i see you are one of those members who is going to noble us :icon_rolleyes:
is this why you apeared on PP now ?

to say good bye :) ? :lol:

Ah, I see you made just a small mistake there. Here, let me help you. *points up at the quote* Also, as you requested, goodbye, have a nice death. *smiles*

blue...heart

Ah, I see you made just a small mistake there. Here, let me help you. *points up at the quote* Also, as you requested, goodbye, have a nice death. *smiles*

im not here to argue with you and SPAM this topic ..if you have anything important to say ...say it ..if not ..stay pshttt :icon_wink:

Quintus Fabius Maximus

~MMS~, have fun with your new farms and villages I guess :/

Elders, you would need them to abandon there villages to win.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

It is sad. Only one day and I already took one, cleared three and one abandoned himself near me.

DeletedUser

It is sad. Only one day and I already took one, cleared three and one abandoned himself near me.

Thats the most annoying thing in the world when that happens. You go to some effort and actually have to fight to take a village, then the guy restarts just as you noble him, thus it shows up as you having nobled a barbarian :icon_cry:

blue...heart

Thats the most annoying thing in the world when that happens. You go to some effort and actually have to fight to take a village, then the guy restarts just as you noble him, thus it shows up as you having nobled a barbarian :icon_cry:

yes i gues thats the tactic ELDER come up with :D
dont want to show the real stats so they have to restart before last noble hit :lol:

grimdor001

maybe it should be considered their village for another 24 hours after they have restart?