Mod Discussion Thread

DeletedUser

I rate him a 0/10 because he keeps deleting threads I like. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

If you like them, why delete them? oO
Because they are not allowed. Just because it is funny or interesting does not necessarily make it allowed.

Speaking of which, the reason I have been against threads like this is because they will almost certainly lead to a non-joke post of someone actually bashing moderation, at some point. Joking is ok; serious moderation discussion is not for this forum. I will leave this thread alone for now but any posts that appear serious will be deleted and the poster punished severely.

Just sayin' :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Because they are not allowed. Just because it is funny or interesting does not necessarily make it allowed.

Speaking of which, the reason I have been against threads like this is because they will almost certainly lead to a non-joke post of someone actually bashing moderation, at some point. Joking is ok; serious moderation discussion is not for this forum. I will leave this thread alone for now but any posts that appear serious will be deleted and the poster punished severely.

Just sayin' :icon_wink:

You admitted being evil though :icon_redface:
Also how smexy is my avy and sig? :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

You admitted being evil though :icon_redface:
Also how smexy is my avy and sig? :icon_cool:
0/10 Not even flashy and overbearing to distract from your mediocre posts.
Yes I am evil. I suggest that you:
[spoil]
1280482491_dealwithit-the-long-version.gif
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

0/10 Not even flashy and overbearing to distract from your mediocre posts.
Yes I am evil. I suggest that you:
[spoil]
1280482491_dealwithit-the-long-version.gif
[/spoil]

Fergus he's on to me :icon_eek:

We need a flashier sig :lol:

DeletedUser

I think you need to make him one...

Make sure it's not better than mine

DeletedUser

What if it was exactly the same, but with a red background?

That way it wouldn't be as good, because purple is the superior colour.

hanibalii

I rate him a -10 because all moderators sux and tw sux and everything innogames makes sux and i fink everybody should go play warlight and i fink all moderators sux and i rate him a -10

DeletedUser

I think Wolfie needs to brighten up his sig too.
It's been a while since I swapped them out. I think I shall work on a new one, but yours is boring. It doesn't look nice and it's not flashy and overbearing either. It has to be at least one of the two to be a good sig.
Also I'd look like nub's twin. That's part of it too.