Mod Refuses to do Job

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I assume the person who persistently called me earlier tonight was doing so in relation to this as I can see his name on the list. Making my home phone ring many times on a Sunday evening is harassment and won't be tolerated.

Refusing to answer phone about twars, nice, if you aren't going to answer about twars, and just tell him no, then why are you a mod?

DeletedUser

yeah i was just thinking the same, how is it harrasement? its your job.

also we all know for a fact you can turn it back. i want our forums back :(

Christopher Silver

yeah, seriously can you guys actually do your jobs for once and sort out a mess you have caused.

You should have built in some kind of method to bring back a forum as this has been done before. But once again that would require work from teh TW staff who are happy to take people's money and not help them when needed.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Maybe because we have no obligation whatsoever to answer phone calls about TribalWars. We handle TribalWars stuff through the ticket system (and in forum moderators case, through Forum PM's).

Does that answer the question well enough?

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
yeah i was just thinking the same, how is it harrasement? its your job.

also we all know for a fact you can turn it back. i want our forums back :(

1) No, it isn't. See my previous post.

2) How do you know for a fact? Have you done it before yourself? I doubt it. It's not possible to restore deleted forums.

yeah, seriously can you guys actually do your jobs for once and sort out a mess you have caused.

You should have built in some kind of method to bring back a forum as this has been done before. But once again that would require work from teh TW staff who are happy to take people's money and not help them when needed.

Excuse me? The mess we have caused? I find it hilarious that you mean this is somehow the fault of the moderators. Rather, the fault lies with whoever that was lax with the security of his account.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Also, I suggest that you stop creating threads about it, or I'll have to bring the banhammer out as it all violates the rules.

If you have something else to say, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.