Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

The forum mod doesnt seem to be doing anything, He isnt sticking new threads and unsticking the ones by players who have quit, He hasnt locked anything and he hasnt deleted anything even by request

Please start modding

(NB: the irony if this is locked:icon_redface:)

DeletedUser

Who are you?? :icon_confused:

Dont diss bigfeet :icon_evil:

DeletedUser

Im not dissing him im just saying he isnt ddoing anything

DeletedUser

The forum mod doesnt seem to be doing anything, He isnt sticking new threads and unsticking the ones by players who have quit, He hasnt locked anything and he hasnt deleted anything even by request

Anyway i don't see the problem, the only thread that needs to be stickied is Valk's new milestones, and he'll do it when he gets a chance......:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Please start modding

That means he's also not giving out warnings and bans. I don't mind the break from the mod at the moment. :)

DeletedUser

I like the forum as it is, toasta just wants to get his milestone :)

to7a

That means he's also not giving out warnings and bans. I don't mind the break from the mod at the moment. :)

he giving warning don't worry i know that

and toasta3000 go away stranger we love our mod
28gy2j5.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser

if he isnt doing anything means there is nothing that needs fixed, if you disagree, pop him a mail and discuss it with him instead of writing here :)

DeletedUser

I assure you, he is giving warnings to people . . . My sig was too big at the time :icon_cry:

He also helped me with a few questions about the forums. He is a good mod :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

It could be a plot for bigfeet to see who behaves and who he needs to keep his eye on in the later weeks :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

instead of spamming may be you can help a bit by reporting the posts which need moderation.

DeletedUser

giggle

Checking for one-liner infractions

Last edited by a moderator:

blurk

Please start modding

dont see how that is irony, this is a thread that doesnt belong here either >.>

Bigfeet15

Greetings everyone

Well i am locking this thread now. I think this answers your question if there is a mod

Status
Not open for further replies.