Modwar Agrees, DosX is VERY Interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

rachelle77

While Modwar does not condone the rogue attacks that were sent on Dos X by one of our members, war has been a long time coming. The itchy trigger finger of one member was indeed an unfortunate event in the civilities of war but it does not change our course.

When push comes to shove you have to back your buddy's play so as premature as it may be... here we go!

moddeclaration.png

Some may see this move as opportunistic but any move we currently make would be viewed exactly that way as well because of the stalemate between Nyuk and Dos X we've been left with very little choice. We have chosen a path that allows all our members the opportunity grow actively together.

Modwar Declares on Dos X

DeletedUser

We didn't really have a reason for this.

But here's some pictures of Panda for you to make up your own :icon_razz:

1. Panda's need room to multiply.
[spoil]
pandas.jpg
[/spoil]

2. We like hugs... From KTA
[spoil]
eRzxOQo1Lpl8p8yq4mImJb7do1_500.jpg
[/spoil]

3. We love Justin Bieber more than you.
[spoil]
justin-bieber-hugging-panda-bear-277x300.jpg
[/spoil]

4. Shane's attack button was stuck.
[spoil]
funny-pictures-panda-has-technical-difficulties1.jpg
[/spoil]

5. You're ruining my fence.
[spoil]
6a00e54eddaaeb8833011168925b33970c-400wi
[/spoil]

6. You called the cops on us one too many times on our late night flute sessions.
[spoil]
800px-Giant_Panda_Tai_Shan.JPG
[/spoil]

7. We're just too damn sexy for you.
[spoil]
pandaTianTian.jpg
[/spoil]

8. We dont wan't hugs. Got it?
[spoil]
Panda-Hug-Attacks-On.jpg
[/spoil]

9. We can break dance, 'nuff said.
[spoil]
funny-pictures-breakdancing-panda.jpg
[/spoil]

10. Ninja Panda is Ninja.
[spoil]
panda_icon.jpg
[/spoil]

11. Jill told me to get outta my fence. :(
[spoil]
panda-clibming-fence.jpg
[/spoil]

12. We rule this world.
[spoil]
dance.gif
[/spoil]

13. Charlie Sheen told us we were winning.
[spoil]
panda-escape-win.jpg
[/spoil]

14. Mmm Panda Taint.
[spoil]
fuckingcho.jpg
[/spoil]

15. You're kung fu practice.
[spoil]
panda_fighting.jpg
[/spoil]

:icon_cool: Hater's gonna hate. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Nice declaration. I found it nice to look at (aka the panda's :p)

DeletedUser94870

Im disappointed i really hoped huey was wrong!
Oh wells good luck to both sides :)

rachelle77

Bah @ huey, if we didn't declare his whining wins, if we do declare he's right and he wins. Easy to win when you cover all the bases. Modwar followed the path it was set on course to and ignored the speculation and whining of a mindless troll.

DeletedUser

good luck and have fun.

Now can we please quit the spam on the forums. Last 2 weeks have been too much read...
Can't wait to watch my oda rise again, who's it gonna be ? :p

DeletedUser

Looks like Huey was right. If Dos didn't stack their front lines after they knew it was coming then that is their own fault. Huey told everyone it was coming but all of you in here refused.

Now modwar has a front with Dos X and Nyuk is recruiting old IDS to make an even larger front. Why fight when you can recruit is the Nyuk saying. Thankfully for Dos the players they have recruited so far, and I will borrow a quote from The Rock, "absolutely suck". Robi the cowardly liar, ser alleron or do we call her amandarowe, baroncunneda, nevet, or phenom. jake09 who doesn't understand english. I could keep going on but I think all of you get the point.

DeletedUser

Looks like Huey was right. If Dos didn't stack their front lines after they knew it was coming then that is their own fault. Huey told everyone it was coming but all of you in here refused.

Now modwar has a front with Dos X and Nyuk is recruiting old IDS to make an even larger front. Why fight when you can recruit is the Nyuk saying. Thankfully for Dos the players they have recruited so far, and I will borrow a quote from The Rock, "absolutely suck". Robi the cowardly liar, ser alleron or do we call her amandarowe, baroncunneda, nevet, or phenom. jake09 who doesn't understand english. I could keep going on but I think all of you get the point.

Stack a front with troops that are coming back from the front war we finished less than a week ago? Yay sure...I have a portal in my pants, I just let my troops use it to zip around all my towns at lightning speed :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

All the best to both sides.

Panda, thank you for the slide show, it made my morning. :)

DeletedUser92119

Because attacking our backlines knowing full well where our support is can't be considered opportunistic at all, can it?

ya because there was absolutly NO WAY you could have seen this one coming :icon_rolleyes:

anyways sorry for the bad sports in dos x, congrats modwar and happy eating ^_^

p.s. coolest declaration i have ever seen :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Knowing it is coming is one thing.

Preparing for it and not losing an entire front is another

Status
Not open for further replies.