ModWar vs KTA - Eaters of the Dead

• Thread starter DeletedUser75632
  • Start date

DeletedUser75632

THE EATERS OF THE DEAD

With the past few months TW has seen the demise of the Most Interesting Tribe on World 42. Such a tragedy. ModCorp must say farewell, and rest in peace to its formitable foes.

panda-eating.jpg

While the great panda has had more then enough to feast on, the great KTA Vulture had gained a sniff of the their former lifelong allies' carcus.

A lesson on the KTA Vulture:

The KTA Vulture is a scavenger and feeds almost exclusively on carrion(the decaying corpse). It finds its food using its keen eyes and sense of smell, flying low enough to detect the gases produced by the beginnings of the process of decay in dead animals. In flight, it uses thermals to move through the air, flapping its wings infrequently. It roosts in large community groups. Lacking a syrinx—the vocal organ of birds—its only vocalizations are grunts or low hisses. It nests in caves, hollow trees, or thickets. Each year it generally raises two chicks, which it feeds by regurgitation.

The KTA Vulture is gregarious and roosts in large community groups, breaking away to forage independently during the day. Several hundred vultures may roost communally in groups which sometimes even include Barbarian Vultures. It roosts on dead, leafless trees, and will also roost on man-made structures such as water or microwave towers.

Unlike other families of Vulture, the KTA Vulture prefers to roost on their own made fence.

turkey-vultures-buzzards-on-fence-JFBR091909-06.jpg

Theft of the Panda Nation:

While the ModCorp Panda has been justly feasting on the corpse of their defeated enemy, the KTA Vultures have taken flight to feast on the Dos X carrion. While ModCorp had fought long and well to earn its justified food, the Vultures have descended to steal their undeserving share. Their longtime friends across their fence has not even been buried in the ground for long before their treachery.

Trying to do the right thing and share some with the KTA Vultures, the Panda Nation could not effectively communicate between the two very differing species. This was most likely the result of the vultures disability to communicate. As stated before:
Lacking a syrinx—the vocal organ of birds—its only vocalizations are grunts or low hisses.
ModCorp could only decipher these grunts and low hisses to be agressive and seizing of opportunity.

Due to all circumstances brought on by the Vultures, ModCorp declares on the KTA Vulture roosts. Panda nation did not want this but the Vultures have forced their paws.

We will see how the Eaters of the Dead fare against the living.

darkaniken2

0102 Its only fun if they run (817|316) K38 9,761 palindrome17 [KTA] devdj [ModWar] 2012-06-01 - 22:12:11

First blood.

Good luck to both sides.

Must resist urge to say we told you so.

DeletedUser75632

1 ModWar 491.777.613 491.777.613 35 14.050.789 50154 9.805
2 Nyuk 258.511.827 258.511.827 28 9.232.565 26449 9.774
3 KTA 200.159.660 200.159.660 31 6.456.763 20488 9.770
4 Dos X 61.128.102 61.128.102 9 6.792.011 6314 9.681

ModWar vs KTA-Nyuk Coalition

ModWar
-----------------------------------
Nyuk + KTA

*Notable is what will become of the over 60 million Dos X points remaining.
This is a war that they brought on. Lets see how it plays out.

DeletedUser

Whatever.....

You think we didn't know what your plan was? You people are the hug masters of W42, you tried to hug all of NYUK last week as well as half of KTA - Failed on both attempts, what worked on those ex DOS cowards didnt work on people with some morals? Go figure!

All you guys do is hug your way to victory and BS everyone along the way, there is no honour in what you have done except in your own intellectually challenged minds.

BTW - We did in fact have an agreement that clearly stated there was to be a 5 day notice period before the opening of hostilities between us.

Yet another broken agreement in a long history of lies and ego driven BS.

Many of you need to grow up - one day you will but not before you trip over your ego.

(Don't bother replying - I wont be reading this forum again after today, I have much better things to do)

darkaniken2

Whatever.....

You think we didn't know what your plan was? You people are the hug masters of W42, you tried to hug all of NYUK last week as well as half of KTA - Failed on both attempts, what worked on those ex DOS cowards didnt work on people with some morals? Go figure!

Cowards? You sit in your little corner screwing over Dos X time and time again while simultaneously spouting off nonsense about how you always help your allies. You do nothing but attack the only real friends Dos X had in W42 and destroy any chance of anyone ever beating modwar. And then, after all that, you DARE come here and call Dos X cowards? Mike, you are a pathetic excuse for a player, and an even worse excuse for a leader.

All you guys do is hug your way to victory and BS everyone along the way, there is no honour in what you have done except in your own intellectually challenged minds.

Hug? You think that's what happened here? So not only are you a sorry excuse for a leader, you have no idea how this game even works. Dos fought hard, at least those of us that were left. When we gave up, when cliftus disappeared and our tribe fell apart, ModWar had won our war. They then recruited what they felt were the best Dos X players left. Only a fool wouldn't see that.

BTW - We did in fact have an agreement that clearly stated there was to be a 5 day notice period before the opening of hostilities between us.

Yet another broken agreement in a long history of lies and ego driven BS.

Many of you need to grow up - one day you will but not before you trip over your ego.

(Don't bother replying - I wont be reading this forum again after today, I have much better things to do)

It's a shame I have long since deleted the mail, but you have no right to criticize anyone for anything. As I recall, we once discussed a Nyuk/Dos/KTA merge to get enough percent to end the world, and you and you alone threw a tantrum because we wouldn't ask mod to join in on it. And yet you call Mod "huggers".

You are a disgrace to this world, and a disgrace to the few good players your tribe once had.

DeletedUser

Cowards? You sit in your little corner screwing over Dos X time and time again while simultaneously spouting off nonsense about how you always help your allies. You do nothing but attack the only real friends Dos X had in W42 and destroy any chance of anyone ever beating modwar. And then, after all that, you DARE come here and call Dos X cowards? Mike, you are a pathetic excuse for a player, and an even worse excuse for a leader.

Hug? You think that's what happened here? So not only are you a sorry excuse for a leader, you have no idea how this game even works. Dos fought hard, at least those of us that were left. When we gave up, when cliftus disappeared and our tribe fell apart, ModWar had won our war. They then recruited what they felt were the best Dos X players left. Only a fool wouldn't see that.

It's a shame I have long since deleted the mail, but you have no right to criticize anyone for anything. As I recall, we once discussed a Nyuk/Dos/KTA merge to get enough percent to end the world, and you and you alone threw a tantrum because we wouldn't ask mod to join in on it. And yet you call Mod "huggers".

You are a disgrace to this world, and a disgrace to the few good players your tribe once had.

emoticon-00148-yes.gif

DeletedUser92635

Yay! Make this world more interesting. There's obviously only going to be one outcome, ModWar's bellies will get bigger. :)

DeletedUser

Current stats: ModWar VS. KTA!

Side 1:
Tribes: ModWar
Side 2:
Tribes: KTA

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 2
Difference: 19

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 198,881
Side 2: 14,687
Difference: 184,194

chart

Destined to be interesting, so everyone hang in here for daily updates.

~Michael

DeletedUser85711

Ah man, I totally told myself I wouldn't do this. :(

But for the record, don't think you ever fought hard for the Dos war. You more waited till it's cup was half full before pounding the rest -- but hey, a victory is a victory I suppose. :)

And as for the whole "Nyuk/Dos/KTA" merge, I was never part of any sort of plan/idea. Cliftus did approach me numerous (and by approach, I mean brought it up) times about an "elite" tribe of the best of the world. I always told him I wasn't fond of the idea, as this world has had far too many merges ect but oh well. Neither here nor there.

Good luck both sides. May the gods fare you both well. :cool:

/me goes afk for next 2 months

DeletedUser75632

Ah man, I totally told myself I wouldn't do this. :(

But for the record, don't think you ever fought hard for the Dos war. You more waited till it's cup was half full before pounding the rest -- but hey, a victory is a victory I suppose. :)

And as for the whole "Nyuk/Dos/KTA" merge, I was never part of any sort of plan/idea. Cliftus did approach me numerous (and by approach, I mean brought it up) times about an "elite" tribe of the best of the world. I always told him I wasn't fond of the idea, as this world has had far too many merges ect but oh well. Neither here nor there.

Good luck both sides. May the gods fare you both well. :cool:

/me goes afk for next 2 months

Good to see that you are still alive Arith.

I wasn't surprised to hear about this merge idea of the tribes other than ModWar. If it is true I don't know why Mike would have want to approach some ModWar members about it. Everybody knows, or should know ModWar doesn't merge. We never have.

DeletedUser93066

OOH Stats comes fast and hard don't they? It wont come so fast in a month not from MOD folks ;)

DeletedUser85711

Good to see that you are still alive Arith.

I wasn't surprised to hear about this merge idea of the tribes other than ModWar. If it is true I don't know why Mike would have want to approach some ModWar members about it. Everybody knows, or should know ModWar doesn't merge. We never have.
Alive and kickin', just didn't want to post on here anymore due to the same people (mainly me) talking crap pointlessly to try and keep some fun in these here forums.

But alls good. But as I said, I definitely never went with any sort of plan. Could even pull up skype chats (would take forever, but still have 'em) backing me up.

DeletedUser

Here we go again, Core please spam the mod v nyuk thread if you wish to tell us how bad we are, no one is really interested in what you have to say, Modwar are at war with everyone now, play the game and win or dont, its that simple.

To KTA, fight hard, this isnt what we wanted initially but the disrespect shown over last couple of weeks left us no choice, no other tribe has done what you have done to us and gone unpunished, this is a game now lets all have some fun playing it :)

DeletedUser

UPDATE ~ Both tribes have doubled their total conquers against the opposite side! Who will excell? Only time and nukes will determine that.

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 44
Difference: 40

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,236
Side 2: 411,292
Difference: 383,056

chart

~Michael

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If i'd of had my way this would of happened last week, after you blatantly insulted my duke.

Nobody can disrespect ModWar like that and get away with it. Arith felt we had disrespected him when they declared, and i wouldnt of expected anything else, so suck it up.

Btw, hugging? Really? Clearly you have no idea of how this game is played, maybe Lamans terms will make you understand.

Tribe A kills Tribe B. Tribe A has the exclusive right to ANY AND ALL remaining Tribe B players/barbs/villages regardless of area or K.

Any of Tribe A's allies or w/e that would like some Tribe B spoils should contact Tribe A and ask, politely, for some food off Tribe A's table. They dont just take cos it suits them, cos, that is disrespectful.

So far every tribe Mod has warred has fallen, only Nyuk, as so far have given us anything like a real test. Kudos to them.

Enough talk, lets see do this where it matters, on the Battlefield!

@ Arith, fancy a virtual beer mate?