Monday express :p

DeletedUser

Newspaper2copy.jpg

Hot Topic for the current edition
The Complete bawbagwullie episode
Stats by dead socks

THANKSGIVING
[spoil]We extend our gratitude to everyone who helped us to make this newspaper possible. We'd like to thank deadsocks whose maps and stats are a pleasure to look at, different from the usual graphs we have become accustomed to. I would also like to thank Jacob who collected news for our newspaper.
Thanks also go to The Great 1One1 and his assistant, for helping me to edit the paper and its contents.
Last but never the least to the people who happily gave us time from their busy tribalwars schedule. I would like request the moderator, Daethon to continue to let us have this topic here as is it the last ditch attempt to save our forums from going BARB.[/spoil]

Breaking News
[spoil]sully!!!! call him uncle sully from now onwards :d
sully said:
Sorry I wasn't on yesterday. But I got some news for ya, I'm an uncle :3
[/spoil]

Socks's stat analysis[spoil]
EvW2.png

EvW1.png

In week one which was meant to appear last issue, the 2 lines largely follow each other. This is probably due to re-takes of lost villages. Every re-take counts towards stats, despite being neither a loss nor a gain for either side in the long term. It'd be pretty complicated to discount these conquers from the graph, though.

And in week 2, the stats are way lower than the week before. This week for my country has been half-term, and most TW players are students, so I wasn't expecting the results to drop off! Maybe people are going out more than I thought... :O

[/spoil]

bawbagwullie episode[spoil]

The Ingame Convo wrote:
anonymous said:
bawbagwullie on 06.02. at 16:57
Random nuking at this stage is pointless and annoying.
Its not as if you were going to noble anyway.
The fact that they were around my cluster I thought you may have let me know they were nukes.

Cypherrr on 06.02. at 17:00
yes they were nessecery course they were nukes bro i thought you would of had them stacked but i guess you just nobled with no support like a lot have done and then lost them.

He's been building defense in all of them, my nuking as nailed it all and left the account open for nobling for a lot longer stop whining bud the odd nukes nothing iv taken many

bawbagwullie on 06.02. at 17:20
Thing is bud I cleared all the villages around me so I know I wont be losing them to short range nobles.
Arrogance with your tribemates will get you nowhere good, so I suggest you stop the (your whining) remarks.

Cypherrr on 06.02. at 17:24
dude f**k of, your whining about 2 measly nukes, iv cleared 5k spr and hc from more or less everyone of his villages its not my fault your a moran and didnt bother to support your trains.

If you wernt a moaning git and sending snotty mails i would of supported the 2 i hit while u rebuilt them.

Im far from arrogent and got nothing to whine about grow up

Cypherrr on 06.02. at 17:26
also i nuked around my cluster, try nuking the whole account and helping the whole team instead of your self eh

I was ordered by wiz to re nuke again and opened him up again for another good week and half of easy nobling

bawbagwullie on 06.02. at 17:34
reported for foul language

bawbag wrote:

You reported me, im your tribe member and would move the earth for you or any other storm but you reported me like a little weasel and once dues are beatin im going to rim you for that 1v1 .

Your days are numbered i honor my vows k44 mine, no1 apolgized to me after a 1v1 challenge, k45 will be mine and will rim you after dues unless i get an apology for reporting a fellow tribe member over 2 f**king nukes your pissing disgrace people like to take the piss but end of the day i am the most powerful account and very clever, only one who can give the order to rim me is wizdom and even that would take a massive feat.

Cypherrr wrote:
Im a quiet person keep my self to myself and help my brotheres whenever i can and love my tribe members, but im f**ing furious at you, you sob
my first night out in ages tonight after weeks of fighting the war for storm and i come to home to a f**ing infraction by you which if i get reported again i might get banned, i have a clean record with tw never had any ban or nothing in year and half and one night i go out with m8's to have some fun for once after slaving for storm and i come back to a message from tw threatening a ban f**k that, you are going to the rim for this unless i get an apology i swear after deus you will pay for this, to think i would support attack and die fighting for my tribe members and you report me because of your f**king hissy fit at me mass nuking the dedly account after wizdom gave me permish to do so.

p.s i live in lancaster england if you dont want tw 1v1 i will gladly fight you with fists im that f**ing mad i would love you to come here you sob.
[/spoil]

News from DLV forums
[spoil]Dark isn't happy the way the nap is been utilised by some to recruit their players.
"It seems our new NAP has taken to recruiting our members. I dont particularly like being taken advantage of especially after I went to war to protect those players now leaving to rejoin the friends that abandoned them before me. Some people dont learn. Either way, its a violation of what I believe to be an NAP, so I'll be having a discussion to say the least with the "leader"," said Dark Dreus in an interview this week.[/spoil]

News from Deus Office
[spoil]We were denied any news as there is currently a strict policy of not giving away their internal goings-on.[/spoil]

News from Heroes
[spoil]bo-john-bo says,"I found out if you take the first letter of the words in our name (the initials), Super Heroes In Training, you get, S.H.I.T, lol that came up in our forums and made me chuckle. I never intended it to be that way but makes me smile now whenever I see it..."[/spoil]

Interview with =TTD= members[SPOIL]
Want to give us an interview for the sunday express? I have an utmost desire that a =TTD= council member gives us an interview.
charshaun: im not very good at interviews. im a noob, so noone wants to know what i have to say...

We love noobs, I have seen your attacks... I hold you responsible for flooding my reports section with millions of attack reports. So then, let's begin... give us an account of your real life
charshaun: im married with 2 little boys, aged 6 and 5. i work for a building company, was the supervisor there but got made redundant, but they asked me to re-join them 6 weeks later under a diffent role. less money but its a job

You are amongst the few men to have a wife who loves TW... tell us more about mrs. Shaun.
charshaun: yep my wife plays we started playing when a friend of ours got us to join w26. we really got into the game and with my friends help we had a sucsessfull tribe in w26 untill the #1 tribe took us out. :(
then i started playing w24 with another friend (mabey) while my wife continued on w26. then me and my wife joined w36 together and made our own tribe it was fun for a while but i couldnt spend much time on there due to comitments with =TTD=. then i managed to get her a account in w24 and she loves that world now. its her main world now.

=TTD= has always maintained a very low profile on the forums. Any specific reasons?
charshaun: we are a silent tribe, we prefur to talk with our troops.

what's your favorite pasttime besides TW?
charshaun: i love football i support liverpool. i like cars, we go to alot of car shows. i used to have a subaru impreza that was a fun car ;)

You said you have two kids. Their names please?
charshaun: josh is 6 nearly 7, he likes playing with lego and his nintendo ds. harry is 5 and he likes football. when a new world opens i might see if they want to learn to play.

"Kids. They’re not easy." (I won't quote the other half) says the American comedian Bill Maher. Agreed?
charshaun: they take alot of time and hard work but i wouldnt swop them for the world!! but we are stopping there no more kids for us lol

OK, now there is a situation. You will answer for mrs. Shaun. We want to enquire you how much you know her.and then we will ask her if you answered correctly. What's her favourite cuisine, her dream place, and her favourite car? And who does she like more - Josh or Harry?
charshaun: 1- chinese food she loves that... but she cooks a lovely spag bol ;)
2- anywhere with a swimming pool a beach and a bar!
3- thats easy... a scooby (subaru inpreza)
4- thats not a nice question!!! she will say both but in diffent ways... josh because hes a little brain box (he takes after me) and harry for his cuddles and he sleeps for England (just like her)

That was a diplomatic answer as I thought. Speaking of diplomacy, how do you see the world war? What's its impact on your life and tribe?
charshaun: it has no impact on my life... its a game remember! =TTD= will stay strong and prove its critics wrong. we are a very under rated tribe i think we have shown that since the start of this war. if you look at our stats we are more than holding our own.

Okay, one more thing before we round it up. We have heard a load of husband/wife jokes. Do you agree with them? Do you believe staying single is a good option as well?
charshaun: nope me and char a best friends as well as "man and wife" we have been together for 9 years and every year it gets better. we have the same hobbies we both love TW what more could a man ask for :)

We asked a few questions to mr shaun. He answered on your behalf... we will ask you the same questions and see how many of those questions he answered correctly. Firstly, what's your favourite cuisine?
Mrs Shaun: I do love a roast dinner, but having said that, we had a great chinese last night!!! Mmmmmmmmmmm

Okay, and your dream place?
Mrs Shaun: would have to be in a pool, or on a beach in the sun... I love turkey!!!

Your favorite car?
Mrs Shaun: My scooby, I'm gutted that we had to sell her! :(

And who do you love more, Harry or Josh?
Mrs Shaun: I love them both, and they both drive me insane at times... I spose I have a special bond with josh, as he's my number 1... but I don't love harry any less (sweat)
[/SPOIL]

Interview with HurricaneWinds[SPOIL]
First question, what made you choose to join the tribe Cats, and what qualities does it have above other tribes its size?
HW: i saw an opportunity to help deus in a way with their bombing missions, and thought we could make a difference. the size of the tribe is deceptive, my circle of friends extends beyond cats, into other local tribes... we all work together. Its been that way since i joined kings, we have actually become a tight group. If we dont have our own thing going on we can always join the main group, just a matter of asking. i think it makes for good balance, there are threats everywhere. so having a kick arse group cant be a bad thing for dues. [it] allows us to have some fun on our own and still help the greater good.

How would you describe the S²ORM family? They pretty much own the top 20.
HW: i would describe storm as a mix of excelllent players a force to be reckoned with, s2orm2 has some very good players but more of the semi inactive ones there, res is so far away dont really know much about them, but would guess they probably have a few good players but would reckon most of the really good ones have moved to a storm tribe already or are getting ready to

when you first found out you were going to war with the biggest tribe in the game what was your first thought? I myself found it quite nervewracking...
HW: well it had been brewing for a while before the official war started, storm was already manuerving in our area, we had already been going at it with some of their soon to be allies for a while. already at war to be honest

How well is your tribe performing in the war? How many points would you say you've taken from the S²ORM family?
HW: storm directly not much, we were warring mostly with one of their former allies soa until they disbanded, which was our goal dont think it was a secret. the stats dont show the true affect we had to be honest, but feel we did a good job of stopping their expansion. when you are talking cats you also have to include the other tribes in the area we work with. as far as soa disbanding, i think there were a mix of reasons for that. internal, and the pressure we put on them, so basically believe we helped push them into storm a bit quicker than they would have otherwise, there were a lot of mixed feelings in soa that i believe also caused the disbanding.

So what's your opinion on the world's top guy, Cypherrr?
HW: more than one way to look at him , on one side he looks to be a selffish kind of player basically only concerned about himself, on the other he is helping storm grow. if they are ok with him who am i to say anything. what he may or may not be doing right is a matter of perspective, some tribes might be happy with players who only look out after themselves, and in the end maybe his way of playing the game will allow him to be there, just not sure of his real skills to be honest. time will tell.

Here is our last question - how is your RL going? Does it make it hard for you to play Tribal Wars in any way?
HW: rl is going fine, tw fits in with my kids a bit, they actually help from time to time if needed and we have something in common we all enjoy. this game can be very time comsuming if you let it, but so could any other pastime. ive enjoyed playing the game and now have friends from all over the planet, which has been the best part.

Have the children ever done anything silly like attacking a much bigger person? And how did you react?
HW: my son will in a sec, he has no fear.. both kids have snuck in conversations on skype from time to time, some good and some in a mischevious way, some of the guys know my daughter pretty well.[/SPOIL]

Interview with bonerv[SPOIL]
1.) Just to clarify to those who do not know, what is the job title that you hold in AYREON?
1. Diplomatic Duke and other Shiz :D

2.) What are AYREON's views on:

S²ORM F.-Never did like the rain (LOL)

Deus -I have many friends in there, as Ayreon seems to be Deus' training camp lately :D

RES - I heard its a great place to visit in the spring when the flowers are blooming and the rain is gone.

TTD -I saw a doctor for that once ....
My bad .... I thought you said STD's

Ronin -Thats a funny way to spell running.

3.) What’s your real life like? Your job, friends, etc.
3. RL .... Where do I start .....
48 years old, father of 4, grandfather of 7.
Happily married, Job sucks but life is good.

3a.) What is your job, specifically?
3a. At a factory in the auto industry.

4.) We all need a hobby outside of TW, or we’d simply go insane and axe-murder everyone in our immediate surroundings, what is your’s?
4. Is there life outside of Tribal Wars ??????
Camping and fishing for Summer and hockey in the Winter, eh. GO CANADA GO!!!!!!!!!

5.) Which is your favourite genre of music and your favourite movie?
5. Rock, classic rock, hard rock, metal etc.
Movie ... Pulp Fiction, Star Wars and the occasional Jenna Jameson movie :p

6.) Have you ever started showing off your tribe, points, and OD rank to a lady you were trying to hit on? Or have you thought about it, just to impress her, y’know.
6. Never thought of that. But if there is one out there that would be impressed by it, I want to meet her. (Winks at Tequilla and Sellis)

6a.) I'm pretty sure I could set you up with one of those two, yea? ;)
6a. Only One ????? What about both ?????
(Shhhh.......Don't tell KK or Goldfinch)

7.) What is your favourite part of TW (e.g. forums), and why is it such?
7. Favorite part......the planning and the peeps.
Got to get to know quite a few good folks in this game.

8.) What’s your most idiotic drunken mistake on TW, if you’ve ever signed on drunk (which I know you have :p)?
8. Doing a one second train only to get the reports later to find out you only sent out 3 nobles :D

9.) You frequent the externals, albeit lurking, who would you say is your favourite, or least hated, persona on the forums?
9. I don't bother with the world forums.
Could not be bothered with the drama and blah blah blah crap.

10.) Is there anything you’d like to expand upon, before my follow up(s)?
10.Not sure if I want to expand anything of mine for you Sully :D
Hows that my friend :)
[/SPOIL]

"Interview with the biggest nub of w24/Storm"[spoil]
[18:17:16] The Great 1One1: SID!!!!!
[18:17:40] Bloo ( Lush. ): Yes
[18:17:42] Bloo ( Lush. ): o.o

[18:17:54] The Great 1One1: Time for the interview
[18:17:56] The Great 1One1: :)

[18:17:59] Bloo ( Lush. ): Kay (clap)
[18:18:03] Bloo ( Lush. ): See
[18:18:07] Bloo ( Lush. ): If you like say
[18:18:23] Bloo ( Lush. ): "Interview with the biggest nub of w24/Storm" or something like that.
[18:18:26] Bloo ( Lush. ): >_>;
[18:18:29] Bloo ( Lush. ): And make the world laugh at me!
[18:18:31] Bloo ( Lush. ): I'll...Cry

[18:18:39] The Great 1One1: Don't worry
[18:18:43] The Great 1One1: I'll keep it neutral
[18:18:47] The Great 1One1: Ok
[18:18:50] The Great 1One1: before we start
[18:18:58] The Great 1One1: I need you to do one thing

[18:19:23] Bloo ( Lush. ): <_<
[18:19:32] The Great 1One1: hold up your right hand and say "I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me TGO"
[18:19:45] Bloo ( Lush. ): Bloo ( Lush. ) holds up her right hand.
[18:19:50] Bloo ( Lush. ): Oh wait, that's my left.

[18:19:54] The Great 1One1: :S
[18:20:00] Bloo ( Lush. ): Bloo ( Lush. ) holds up her other right hand.
[18:20:09 | Edited 18:20:21] Bloo ( Lush. ): I swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me Togo.

[18:20:31] The Great 1One1: ok :)
[18:20:44] The Great 1One1: Firstly sid, what account do you play?

[18:21:02] Bloo ( Lush. ): iBloo.
[18:21:40] The Great 1One1: so sid
[18:21:45] Bloo ( Lush. ): Mhm.
[18:50:52] The Great 1One1: Tell us a bit about real life self
[18:52:05] Bloo ( Lush. ): My name is Sara. I'm 19. I'm from Norn Iron. I'm socially challenged and have no life. Perfect attributes for a Tribalwars player really.
[18:52:40] The Great 1One1: Do you enjoy playing online games in general?
[18:53:10] Bloo ( Lush. ): Not really. Tribal Wars is only the really game I've stuck at. I'm not very good at Games to be honest.
[18:22:04] The Great 1One1: how did you first find out about Tribal Wars?
[18:22:40] Bloo ( Lush. ): My ex was addicted to it, and I joined to see what the big deal was. And have been addicted ever since.
[18:22:54] The Great 1One1: was w24 your first world in tw?
[18:24:05] Bloo ( Lush. ): No. I joined w20 really late and played there for a little. And then joined w22 with the people from w20, but I was too much of a nub back then so didn't stay
long. I consider w24 my first proper world though.

[18:24:11] The Great 1One1: Ok cool
[18:24:38] The Great 1One1: Tell us a bit of your history, including your days at Kinky and V-V-V

[18:30:41] Bloo ( Lush. ): Well, I joined the world a day late. And made my own tribe called KP. I mass recruited as nubs do, and really had no idea what I was doing. Plus I was too much of a softy to dismiss any other nubs I collected along the way. At the time there was another two tribes nearby called MORE and urm... TSomethingSomething. MORE led by Dublin and TSomethingSomething led by Xtil. We had a three way alliance. Eventually Xtil left TSomethingSomething and joined Kinky, so they kind of fell apart. So MORE and my tribe which was called TKA by then recruited the members. I think thats when I recruited Squizzel. I was having some health issues and didnt want to lead anymore, so I gave the tribe to him and eventually Xtil helped me get into Kinky. Squizzel merged my tribe into V-V-V. During the Storm war urm, nothing interesting really happened to me. I just stacked most of my vills. >_>; When Kinky went down the plug hole and Xtil deleted, Squizz convinced me to go to V-V-V and since he was my oldest Tw friend left I did, but was pissed off when they dropped Kinky to a nap cos he never told me that was gonna happen. Then V-V-V went south, and I was a bit inactive around the time so I didnt get brought to Storm, but then my good friend Togo got me an invite, not sure if you know him. And the rest was History
[18:32:38] The Great 1One1: So, would you like to go to dinner with me sometime?
[18:32:50] Bloo ( Lush. ): Sorry, I think I'm busy that day.
[18:32:55] The Great 1One1: Oh….
[18:32:57] The Great 1One1: Anyways
[18:33:18] The Great 1One1: what would you say was the period when you most enjoyed W24 and why?

[18:35:54] Bloo ( Lush. ): Around the time I met Squizzel and my time in Kinky. While I ran my tribe, I fell in love with one of my barons. You know, as you do. And Squizzel helped us get together. And I just generally enjoyed Kinky. It wasn't really the same after they died, and Xtil quit. Not long after I joined V-V-V Squizzel kind of quit. It felt like all my oldest friends were leaving, and I only really play this game for the people. I'd probably have quit ages ago if it wasn't for them.
[18:38:13] The Great 1One1: do you have any friends on W24 these days?
[18:40:36] Bloo ( Lush. ): To be honest I don't talk to the people as much anymore. Most of the people in Storm are real nice. I probably talk to The Great 1One1 ( Togo aka You. xD ) And Socks the most. Though I'm very fond of KK and Rukoh too. I haven't talked to them in ages though. Plus I'm sure there's others that haven't popped into my mind right now.
[18:40:57] Bloo ( Lush. ): Oh and Game, even though he kills Bambis.
[18:41:23] Bloo ( Lush. ): And urm... Other people who are on the tip of my tongue that I can't remember.

[18:42:36] The Great 1One1: There was a period around Christmas time when both I and Socks weren't in the game. Were you enjoying W24 as much then? Did you ever consider leaving S²ORM?
[18:45:24] Bloo ( Lush. ): To be honest, I can't really remember that far back. Plus I pretty much keep to myself on w24 anyways. It would be more on skype the people would be missed. And over Christmas I was playing another world quite a bit, so that really distracted me from whatever w24 was lacking. And no, I've not considered leaving S²ORM. Though I've considered quitting the world a couple of times.
[18:46:29] The Great 1One1: It has been said that you were approached by Deus to join them sometime before the war. Can you verify this at all?
[18:48:07] Bloo ( Lush. ): That makes it sound a lot more serious than it probably was. That was when I had quit. I'd given Firas my sit and had quit for about 2 weeks. KK was trying to entice me to play again, and said I could join Deus if I wanted. Though he may not have been totally serious. Though I probably wouldn't have took my account back if he hadn't talked me into it.
[18:53:57] The Great 1One1: How do you feel you have contributed in the war versus Deus?
[18:54:51] Bloo ( Lush. ): Probably not has good or as much I should be. I've had a rough few months, so Tribal Wars hasn't exactly been my top priority.
[18:55:42] The Great 1One1: Ok fair enough
[18:56:07] The Great 1One1: Since I, myself, have become a regular on the Pnp, I have rarely seen your name around
[18:56:26] The Great 1One1: Are you interested in the pnp at all? Have you ever been? Why (not)?

[18:58:59] Bloo ( Lush. ): Ego brandishing and trolling aren't really my thing. I'd rather leave it all ingame. I don't think having a Pnp persona is really that needed.
[19:01:13] The Great 1One1: You were invited to join Rukoh's W38 pre-made tribe. He generally invited those who he felt would be beneficial to the tribe. Seeing as you were never much on the pnp and have never been in a tribe with Rukoh before, how did you manage to find yourself in?
[19:02:31] Bloo ( Lush. ): To be honest, I have no idea. I guess someone mentioned me to him or something. Maybe Socks, I think she was helping to put it together or something, wasn't she? I rarely know how I've found myself in premades. I'm not really that fond of them.
[19:03:00] The Great 1One1: What do you believe to be the most enjoyable part of Tribal Wars?
[19:03:46] Bloo ( Lush. ): The people. I'd probably have quit a long while ago if it weren't for the people I've met.
[19:05:04] The Great 1One1: Speaking of which, you met someone from TW, didn't you? How did that go? Would you recommend people meeting up with each other from the internet?
[19:06:40] Bloo ( Lush. ): I've met two people in person that are Tribal Wars players. Granted one of them I met before I played Tribal Wars, and I did not meet him there. I wouldn't go as far as to say I recommend it. I think it depends on the people and the situation and such. I have no regrets.
[19:15:12] The Great 1One1: What do you do outside of TW? Do you have any specific hobbies? (this includes going on other websites etc). Do you believe you have any skills in any sort of discipline?
[19:15:45] Bloo ( Lush. ): Pfft. Tw is my life. There's no time for anything else.
[19:15:51] Bloo ( Lush. ): ... Kidding of course.
[19:17:10] Bloo ( Lush. ): I am doing two part time courses. And I watch a lot of Tv. I draw some also, and do general creative stuff. I also spend time on GaiaOnline. And spend a lot of time drinking tea. Can't think of any skills I have.

[19:18:15] The Great 1One1: Any thoughts about the world at present? Terrorism, the situation in Haiti, racism, etc?
[19:19:04] Bloo ( Lush. ): It's really going down the crapper. The world that is. :)
[19:23:29] The Great 1One1: So Bloo, what sort of music do you listen to?
[19:24:59] Bloo ( Lush. ): I really like all kinds of music. It depends on my mood at the time. Everything from N-Dubz to Neil Young. To Neutral Milk Hotel to Tupac.
[19:25:17] Bloo ( Lush. ): Mostly things I can sing along to.

[19:25:31] The Great 1One1: What would you consider your favourite ever movies?
[19:26:51] Bloo ( Lush. ): Wow. There's too many again. I generally like War time Movies. And some Romance movies. As long as there's minimal rude bits in it. Violence and alike I can take, but not nudey bits. ;w;
[19:27:37] Bloo ( Lush. ): I also love John Wayne films. A little annoyed they're remaking True Grit.

[19:28:15] The Great 1One1: You mention watching a lot of television. What shows, or sort of shows, do you particularly enjoy watching?
[19:29:55] Bloo ( Lush. ): I enjoy Soap Operas. I really love Home and Away at the moment. I know some aren't the best put together and the storylines are usually cheesey and unrealistic. I guess that's why I like it. I also love Come Dine With Me, and History Documentries.
[19:30:23] Bloo ( Lush. ): Oh oh oh and Dancing On Ice.

[19:31:07] The Great 1One1: Ok, what is you take on pornography on the internet? Do you approve/disapprove of pornography? Do you watch any? Would you ever consider becoming a porn star? If so, what sort of genre?
[19:32:02] Bloo ( Lush. ): Well, I did think of becoming a Topless Model, but then I realised you probably need boobs for that. So I decided to be a Hobo instead.
[19:33:38] The Great 1One1: What are your views on feminism. Despite being a female yourself, you had an argument against the views of a feminist. Would you care to elaborate on that and post your views on the matter?
[19:36:54] Bloo ( Lush. ): I didn't have an arguement against the views of a Feminist. I argued against the views of a man hater dressing herself up as a feminist. I'm all for women having equal rights, but as controversial as it is, I just believe men have the edge on women in some respects. And until women can embrace that, there will always be a divide.
[19:37:21] Bloo ( Lush. ): Which I don't think is a good thing.

[19:42:39] The Great 1One1: So Bloo, how did you choose the name iBloo?
[19:44:47] Bloo ( Lush. ): Well, my nickname has been Sara Blue ever since I was a baby because I have big blue eyes. And then people dropped the Sara and just called me Blue. Well, I thought Bloo was a spiffier way of spelling Blue. And I guess its meant to be like a shortened version of I'm Bloo. iBloo. >_>; Random really.
[19:46:25] The Great 1One1: so it has nothing to do with getting on your knees and opening wide.…
[19:46:53] Bloo ( Lush. ): No, though people have thought that.
[19:49:06] The Great 1One1: Ok Bloo, that is all I can be bothered to ask you for today. It was a pleasure to interview you. I will unlock your chains and return your clothes to you. Have a good day :)
[19:49:25] Bloo ( Lush. ): :D Thanks.
[19:49:28] Bloo ( Lush. ): (hug)
[/spoil]

editors tgo and dead socks

Last edited by a moderator:

=RedFox=

Nice job guys, I see an improvement from the last one. Keep it up!

We were denied any news as there is currently a strict policy of not giving away their internal goings-on
lol, You're obviously asking the wrong Deus members. I'd have given up everything for a jar of Vegemite or a packet of Tim Tams! :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

lol, You're obviously asking the wrong Deus members. I'd have given up everything for a jar of Vegemite or a packet of Tim Tams! :icon_wink:

agree with you,defo a better job then last one,I loled hard at Pie intervie with Bloo:icon_biggrin:

sypherr

lol i enjoyed the ibloo interview good stuff, tgo is really good at interviews :)

@ the bawbag thing, i was really mad at the time but over it now i did go over the top with the fists crap.

@ hurricane, i thought i was doing ok you hurtz's my feelings now /cry

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Cypherrr
Side 2:
Tribes: Cats Deus =TTD=
Players:
Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 100
Side 2: 9
Difference: 91
image.php

Last edited:

DeletedUser

unfortunately i cant even offer you a slice of bread. :p
but i will contact you for the next edition

@kriid
thankyou sir

@cypherrr
thankyou for your feedback.

tgo and dead socks rightly deserve the credit.

The Great 1One1

Micro, I think it would be a good idea if you censored some of the words Cypherrrr used in his mail. You may get an infraction for it and can potentially have this thread removed.

DeletedUser

Urm. Let it be known, my interview was done before the Mic Chats.
If it had been done after I'd have mentioned the peoples from thems. ;w;

I'm sure you know who you are. >___>;

Urm, Good Paper.
Interesting reading, my part not included. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

@tgo
i want to edit but unfortunately i m on a mobile phone.i will edit it as soon as i switch over to the pc.

lets cross fingers and pray daethon doesnt come around.this poor soul has done nothing.
:(

DeletedUser55663

One suggestion; Do not use the Red and blue text as much, I think I'm colour blind now.

DeletedUser55663

Yes, but it's alot like cough medicine that causes uncontrollable bowel movement,

albeit temperary.

DeletedUser52603

Nice job.

LOL @ Cypherr wanting to fight the guy with bare fists (Glad your stats have improved btw).

&

LOL @ Hurricane. "some of the guys know my daughter pretty well."

I can only guess who the "guy(s)" are.

deadsocks

I edited the first 3 interviews, Gopie did the second 2, I think.
But I promised I'd let him get full credit, as compensation for refusing to pretend that I wanted to be his slave.
So, make sure the man gets his credit.

There is a good variety in this paper. I spend all day talking to my own people, and all night talking to Deus, so it's nice to hear from =TTD=, AYREON and even Cats.

DeletedUser

Very nice read. Well done. I truly enjoy hearing about peoples rl's.

DeletedUser

I edited the first 3 interviews, Gopie did the second 2, I think.
But I promised I'd let him get full credit, as compensation for refusing to pretend that I wanted to be his slave.
So, make sure the man gets his credit.

There is a good variety in this paper. I spend all day talking to my own people, and all night talking to Deus, so it's nice to hear from =TTD=, AYREON and even Cats.

sorry to disapoint you,But I would direct you to our ingame profile before making such statement:icon_confused:

deadsocks

sorry to disapoint you,But I would direct you to our ingame profile before making such statement:icon_confused:
:icon_evil: That is not what happened.
Unedited. (and let me tell you, not cropping a screenshot before posting it is very hard for an obsessive compulsive)

DeletedUser

ahaha Dark unahppy over NAPs stealing his members?
but its ok for him to do it to other tribes huh :p

DeletedUser

@tgo
guess what???

i have received a warning.
:d
thankfully the moderator asked me to edit the post rather then removing it from the forums.
lol

Last edited by a moderator: