• Yes

Votes: 32 69.6%
  • No

Votes: 14 30.4%

• Total voters

Irontusk

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
As requested by everyone's favourite wheat-based primate...

Spaghetti Chimpanzee said:
The point really is to create thoughts/discussion about a topic all in one thread. There seems to be a lot discussion about it spread out through several different threads.

I do believe morale is becoming a very relevant topic of discussion here on W31.

Though I'm not entirely clued up on the requirements for removal and such, I did remind Morthy via PM to take a quick look at it; if I recall from my experience on world 3 a final decision is made after an ingame poll (so keep an eye out for that!)

Since the choice is ultimately in the player's hands, you might want to talk about it?

ivobg

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The requirements are met already for quite some time. Let the moral be gone.

Justifi3d

I do believe morale is becoming a very relevant topic of discussion here on W31.

Though I'm not entirely clued up on the requirements for removal and such, I did remind Morthy via PM to take a quick look at it; if I recall from my experience on world 3 a final decision is made after an ingame poll (so keep an eye out for that!)

Since the choice is ultimately in the player's hands, you might want to talk about it?

Nice Iron... Also nice work to Pasta for getting everyone informed, you really score points with W31 crew when we see this happen..

DruidEarth

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
This is biased against people with gluten allergies!!! :icon_evil:

On topic... I just looked at comparative account sizes for FURIE/FREE and Bash!/~FHS~. The latter two are markedly smaller than the former. I hadn't realized how large the difference was.

DeletedUser83060

YAY MORALE IS GONE! And Soon, BOA's Morale will be at an all time low

DeletedUser

Nice to see morale gone. Maybe when the smaller players are dead, FREE will actually go after me :icon_biggrin:

And Ciaran & Poke, quit spamming. It just makes you look like a fool :icon_wink: