Name: Always Awake
Tag: 24/7
Number of members: 30
Points of 40 best players: 780
Total points: 780
Average points: 26
Homepage:
Members

Why do people always hide behind another tribes name. Its getting old :(.

DeletedUser

What about w21...

24/7 gets started on most worlds, always fake.

Child in time

And why for christ sake? I mean, the original 24/7 wasn't even that good :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Always Awake

Properties
Name: Always Awake
Tag: 24/7
Number of members: 30
Points of 40 best players: 780
Total points: 780
Average points: 26
Homepage:
Members

Why do people always hide behind another tribes name. Its getting old :(.

no, actually, this was made by the ORIGINAL maker of the ORIGINAL 24/7

:)

DeletedUser

and currently our tribe is so active on the forums, every single time i read a comment, 10 more spring up

DeletedUser

CiT surely you should know Krakkan wasn't the ONLY one leading 24/7 -_- .. but yes.. copy cats are annoying 'sighs'

Child in time

CiT surely you should know Krakkan wasn't the ONLY one leading 24/7 -_- .. but yes.. copy cats are annoying 'sighs'

I surely DO know that obviously elise. But the thing is, if you are now continuing with 24/7, i really don't get it.. Why for the love of god would you continue with a name/tag that is forever related to the worst backstabbing frightened **** tribalwars has ever known? That's just plain stupid, no offense.

(I haven't checked it ingame, so i don't know IF you are leading it, but if you are, please, just change your name for your own sake)

DeletedUser

im co-leader, i cant, but if anyone in this tribe wants to backstab im gonna stop it, cause i really hate backstabbers and backstabbing...

my stupid honor level lawl

DeletedUser

hehe No I'm not leading it.. not even nearly going back to that ;) Just here playing with a few friends :)

DeletedUser

Ditto.. hated the name ever since Krakkan FIRST got banned on 12...