More Popular?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser29374

Which do you guys think will be more popular, W15 or W16? I think W15 will due to its settings and some of the players that will be playing. What do you guys think?

Death Blitz

Based on the P&P posting thus far, I think that W15 will be more popular. We've already got like six threads so far, and I think there have been more people here than W16.

It may swing the other way once all the veterans join W16 though.

DeletedUser29374

Based on the P&P posting thus far, I think that W15 will be more popular. We've already got like six threads so far, and I think there have been more people here than W16.

It may swing the other way once all the veterans join W16 though.

If all the Vets join W16, this will truely be a boring world.

Death Blitz

I think that a lot of them are. Most of the people I've seen posting on W16 forum don't really like Speed 2, or the new units.

I also think that there are a nice few W1 vets coming in as well, so they'll probably head for the .75 world.

DeletedUser

I'm thinking w16 will be home to more of the skilled players, yet overall w15 will most likely have a bigger amount of players.

DeletedUser

W15, I've been waiting for a v4 s2 world since i heard about v4 :$

DeletedUser

If this does include abandoned growth (which hasn't been confirmed but is highly likely) then imagine how fast everything will progress. o_O

DeletedUser

I'm thinking w16 will be home to more of the skilled players, yet overall w15 will most likely have a bigger amount of players.

This is pretty much the truth of it. Except for me of course. I prefer faster worlds.

Im surprised they went with speed 2 rather then 1.5 but hey, who's complaining?

This world will be a blast.

DeletedUser

It'll be fun, but I wont be trying to do well at it.

The closest thing to a free speed server yet.

DeletedUser

let me guess... you also thought T:C:G was good too?

You are lucky Wickerman was incharge because he is now a great leader even if he wasnt in W5 because T:C:G wasnt good enough to cut it out as they were and live for long. You were the guy saying that we can't kick people because "by being in that tribe we were a family" I also remember you as an unloyal member who trys their hardest to get tribemates banned.

Kylan

You are lucky Wickerman was incharge because he is now a great leader even if he wasnt in W5 because T:C:G wasnt good enough to cut it out as they were and live for long. You were the guy saying that we can't kick people because "by being in that tribe we were a family" I also remember you as an unloyal member who trys their hardest to get tribemates banned.

LOL I said that because you were sitting a guy and was tring to hand out his villages to tribemate near him :lol: You got banned for it because thats illegal and cheating. I remeber you as being a really bad leader who cheats at any chance they get. I never thought of you as a tribemate because

1. You were plain aweful at TW

2. You couldnt lead a good tribe if you tried.

3. You cheat any time you think it could benifit you or your tribe.

bwja2

LOL I said that because you were sitting a guy and was tring to hand out his villages to tribemate near him :lol: You got banned for it because thats illegal and cheating. I remeber you as being a really bad leader who cheats at any chance they get. I never thought of you as a tribemate because

1. You were plain aweful at TW

2. You couldnt lead a good tribe if you tried.

3. You cheat any time you think it could benifit you or your tribe.

HI KYLAN!!! YOU GOING TO PLAY w15 TO?

Status
Not open for further replies.