Morrowind guild

DeletedUser

I have made this guild for people who play the game morrowind and what to discuss it.

You can give character info, take screenshots of your character, talk about your fav mods and just discuss morrowind.

The guild's national anthem: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jx1t1sTC_t4#

My char

Name: Mainimmarco
Class: wizard
skills: The usaul mage skills.
StarSign: The aprentice
Level 134.
I'm get screenies and mods later.

osdeath

guilds only work if a game is online imo

so you fail methinks

qwertyu

Ja :D

Anyway anyone got the link for defcon, I think I play that

DeletedUser

why not just use the bethesda forums if you wanted to discuss the game?

I have and have become a quite well respected member of the community.

A lore buff in traning.

The people there are so nice and freindly i don't know why i stay here, the reason i made this thread was to see if some of the forum personlities here liked the game as much as me.

DeletedUser

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Look for Praise argonia.

I am respected modder and currently working on the gnisis mountain project ask famous members of the comunity like "Lord hymanter" And "prowler".

actaully don't i'm not sure if they know me yet...But ask oblivion tomorrow or reagez they will say nice stuff about me for sure.

O! i jusy thought of another guys, ask midgeetalian he is a famous modder and he once posted a GOOD COMMENT! in one of my mod's threads, he even laughed at a joke i made!

osdeath

Look for Praise argonia.

I am respected modder and currently working on the gnisis mountain project ask famous members of the comunity like "Lord hymanter" And "prowler".

actaully don't i'm not sure if they know me yet...But ask oblivion tomorrow or reagez they will say nice stuff about me for sure.

O! i jusy thought of another guys, ask midgeetalian he is a famous modder and he once posted a GOOD COMMENT! in one of my mod's threads, he even laughed at a joke i made!

guess what, having been looking aorund myself in the mode section which i have frequented for about 2/3 of a year now, ive never heard of any of them, they certaintly aren't "famous" in my books, martigen if famous, oscuro is famous, and unless you use a different name on those forums, you have never posted a mod thread there ever...

DeletedUser

guess what, having been looking aorund myself in the mode section which i have frequented for about 2/3 of a year now, ive never heard of any of them, they certaintly aren't "famous" in my books, martigen if famous, oscuro is famous, and unless you use a different name on those forums, you have never posted a mod thread there ever...

Those all are oblivion modders you plank.

Go to the morrowind mods section.

Oh and by the way you aren't online 24/7.
and whats you username?

osdeath

Those all are oblivion modders you plank.

Go to the morrowind mods section.

Oh and by the way you aren't online 24/7.
and whats you username?

still doesnt answer to the fact that your username isnt on the members list

im jubjuby3 on there

DeletedUser

still doesnt answer to the fact that your username isnt on the members list

im jubjuby3 on there

Praise argonia!

There there is a capital p at the start and at exclamation mark at the end.

I never heard of you, ever posted a mod?
not

osdeath

Praise argonia!

There there is a capital p at the start and at exclamation mark at the end.

I never heard of you, ever posted a mod?
not

yes actually i have posted a mod, so id like it if youd be less sarcastic in future, but like yours they dont seem to do anything much

edit: and linkage to gnisis mountain mod please since netiehr google nor bethesda forum search seems to find it, but i know the bethesda forums search have been acting retarded of late

Last edited:

DeletedUser

yes actually i have posted a mod, so id like it if youd be less sarcastic in future, but like yours they dont seem to do anything much

You saying my mods don't do much?

Wait until lich island is reliesed.