Most annoying person you ave ever had a conversation with.

DeletedUser

What is the most annoying person you have had a conversation is...ive had alot but cba to name. What about everyone else?

DeletedUser

this is more of a general forum thread.... and very questionable as to the nature this thread will take... keep it civil and appropriate.

DeletedUser

I think its a guy I and my friends are nobling right now: meattom, he is very arrogant and has a BIG ego, he thinks he can destroy two of us when we have already killed 90% of his offensive troops lol...

DeletedUser

I think its a guy I and my friends are nobling right now: meattom, he is very arrogant and has a BIG ego, he thinks he can destroy two of us when we have already killed 90% of his offensive troops lol...

is he a good player?

DeletedUser

we he isn't bad, but too arrogant to be a good player, I can put some of my messages to him as well as my tribemate messages with him...

DeletedUser

LOL

Player with huge ego was alexianx but I always looked up to him despite never admitting it :)

DeletedUser

Hmm Alex wasn't annoying to talk to for me.

Ha ha GA3 :)

Anyone ever been asked for PA points?

DeletedUser

I get people saying 'hey can you give me PA points?' NO! :)

DeletedUser

Its a pain when that happens.. i get, hey mate i dont know you but are you able to give me some premium points as i have heaps of attacks incoming.I have had that one a couple of times lol.my answer to it is send a couple hundred fakes and some real nkes if they are close enough.

DeletedUser

Currently for me its a Duke of one of the top 20 tribes...

Letting in Refugees during a war and seing it as acceptable!

DeletedUser

Mine would have to be one of the players who asks for an invite, and get rejected, then continue to ask until they see incoming :p

No names to be mentioned, as no names are remembered very long LOL

DeletedUser

Gorg...from my tribe.

Oh...no wait...it was that player that begged me to let him join because his old tribe kicked him because he wasn't posting in the forums. Like we wanted a player that sat around and does nothing.

Slytnt

hahah lol

Remind me of this guy on w27:D
Mine would be Chess435:)
Or Haredeenee

DeletedUser

some guy 8 continents away kept asking me for resources:icon_eek: dont know how he got my name:icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

mydadsarockstar9 by far.
+1

mydadsarockstar9 on 23.03. at 23:21
Can I join your tribe please I meat your requirements.

mydadsarockstar9 on 23.03. at 23:21
PLease repyl

warrg on 24.03. at 00:20
nope you can't join.
have a nice day

mydadsarockstar9 on 24.03. at 03:05
Why can ti Join?

warrg on 24.03. at 11:12
1) your OD sucks
2) your nowhere near our position
3) seems like all you look for is protection "i want to be in a top 20 tribe oohh!!"
4) you sound like a whiner

have a nice day

haven't heard from him after that :D
tho he had been asking about 5 other people in the tribe to join aswell lol