Most Hated Tribe?

DeletedUser

I am a member of =SK=

Do you hate me or the tribe or the players in it?
What is the reason of all this hate?

I doubt anyone "hates" a tribe.

But =SK= Ace is seen as a representative of your tribe, he's here using your tribe's name and generally making an ass of himself.

Ir doesn't even matter if he's not an official representative, he's a public figure seen by all and associated with =SK=.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Have you all noticed with the long Bp all the hatred happening?

DeletedUser

It's like having ellis in your tribe. He may not be the leader, but many people will not think highly of that tribe due to ellis being in it.

Same thing with ACE.

DeletedUser

Of course, due to boredom in part.

Don't you thin =SK= members get bored and say something because there bored, then they or others get flamed because they are bored?

DeletedUser

I think some =SK= members can be a little big headed but i dont dislike the tribe. I like g razors posts, from here and world1.

To answer the question:

Some particular =SK= members.
And that G20 leader, emperor hollii or something

DeletedUser

Well that's personality ok people hate peoples personalities but that's life just ignore it.

If you can't dislike a tribe for their personality then what can you dislike them for? SK have done nothing to deserve respect, but seem desperate for it.

DeletedUser

Just stay away from the forums? then you wont get flamed.
Maybe the =SK= leadership need to step in and try to control the forum presence some of the members are giving out.

DeletedUser

Don't you thin =SK= members get bored and say something because there bored, then they or others get flamed because they are bored?

Of course, but stupid is stupid and if you say something stupid to people that don't know you they will think you are stupid.

And when the loudest voice of a tribe is seen as stupid...well then you can guess what the public view of that tribe will be.

DeletedUser

Just stay away from the forums? then you wont get flamed.

Right now player to player we are talking even if I am an =SK= member you are not flaming me and neither am I too you.

DeletedUser

Right now player to player we are talking even if I am an =SK= member you are not flaming me and neither am I too you.

g razor should stay on the forums, he's helping the reputation of =SK=. Intelligent poster so far.

DeletedUser

g razor should stay on the forums, he's helping the reputation of =SK=. Intelligent poster so far.

I am not here for the tribe only it is not the only reason why I come to W30 forums there are many reasons such as enjoying reading peoples point of view and getting knowledge on what people think.

DeletedUser

*ahem*

Back to Tribal Goat... Yea, he's not in DUSK :icon_confused: