Most Influential Tribes - World At War

DeletedUser

Rank #1 - Riot! - Been ranked first for a while now and they seem to have been heavily recruiting of late even reaching 60 members, they have no family tribes they officially claim as of right now. Riot! dominate 3 k's with over 40% of the villages in k's 44,43, and 34. Among the borders they share these are the most interesting they share borders with WASP F. who are likely and ally or they have a NAP in place. The also share a front with Noodle F. in k 53/43 and 54/64 which soon should become even bigger giving noodle F. seem to be nobling out TBS and their families. Common sense says they have a NAP in place with both tribes and possibly an alliance with one of them. Im leaning towards an alliance with WASP.

Riot! have room to invade the rim k42 which would be a great move but in truth their a few appealing villages in that continent. With Noodle F. to their south and Wasp F. to the East they can only move North as of right now unless their willing to fight either of these 2 powers which they won't

Review: Riot! a great tribe, you cannot be ranked 1st without doing something right especially in this stage of the game. They are the force in the NW and should have no problem dominating the NW, TKT F. , TCL and TCL stand in their way of total domination of the NW. TKT is the only one in the top 10 and do not seem like a threat.

RATING: 10/10 - Yes a perfect and No im not in Riot!, a member or a fan im just looking at it in a neutral manner and seeing what tribe has the best chance of winning Why??? Because among all the tribes in this world Riot! 1.(Ranked First in the world by more than 2.5mil) 2. (Riot! if they move quickly will have the whole NW to themselves with the least opposition in this this) 3. (Riot have choices), after domination of NW which they can do in less than 2 months if they move quickly they can choose to move on either Noodle F. or WASP F. (Against whoever is not their ally and only pose one front)

Rank # 2 - Noodle - Ranked 2nd, they have Been ranked 3rd for the most part of the last couple months until East's reformation into Impact(but that's another story) Noodle official claim 1 Family/Sister tribe as stated by the Duke(They are one and the same tribe with Rice being an extension of the same tribe) Noodle F. 3's one being the Famous and most prized k 54. Whats so special about k 54? Well Impact(800k), Noodle, Smurf, and Riot all have more than 1million points in this k. Its almost like the melting pot of this world and diplomatic relations look to be made because of this k.

Noodle F. Unlike riot! are greater than what their ranks show, they have an extension tribe of about 34 members and 7million total points put that into the equation and the total strength of Noodle F. rivals that of Riot!. Another object to keep in mind is the Versa F. which seem to be a family of noodle F. Commons sense shows this giving every war Noodle is in Versa also are included. (Check the stats for your self on the TBS war) Versa F (in my opinion one of the worst family tribes in this world, but wait a second they have backing from one of the top contenders, but then again they could be just food who knows) This being said Versa are trapped with only one way to go either North Vs Riot! or west toward the rim with TBS falling and noodle taking hold of k 54. Noodle F. Main continent seems to be k 64 which shares a border with Censor and to the north they have Riot!.

Review: Unlike Riot! noodle has a lot of work to do, their is k 54 they need to control this continent ASAP and finish off TBS, when this is done common sense says they move on S2 F. who are the only tribe standing between them and SW Dominance. Just like Riot! Noodle F barely have any opposition to their claim of a whole Sector Direction.

Review: Noodle F are a solid bunch who in many ways you can argue are playing the game smart but Creating Rice and exploiting their Player potential giving they can create a solid 120 member family instead of 60. This can be argued both ways in that they could also run into problems running a tribe with that many players.

RATING: 9/10 The reasoning is simple as great as noodle F. are riot! are just a step above being able to do it with a solid 57 that being said Noodle F are the next best thing. They unofficial control a whole direction just like Riot! if they can focus on dominating the SW. S2 F. stand in their way of this and with one great war going right the Sw can be theirs.

Rank # 3 - Impact Aka Drama :p - So much can be said about the madness thats been going on with this tribe in resent weeks and in all honesty i believe that might cost a good number of very good players in the SE to pay for it. IF you have noticed yet this world is shaping out to be a war of directions the NW(Riot!), NE (Gians/WASP), SW(Noodle) and the Crazy SE. At the Middle of all this drama is Impact Previously known as EAST. Impact have work to do and in all honesty they are stuck right now in a very delicate situation. WASP F. covers their whole northern front and XX/InSan3 / Censor their whole southern Front. Which brings us to the million Dollar question of the SW (What will Impact Do???) They are now finishing up their inactive members of former East, will they attack XX again and break the recently signed NAP, will they attack Censor, will they dare attack WASP?

So much uncertainty hangs over Impact in fact even thought they are ranked 3rd , WASP F. is in a way better place than they are. They just lost or gave up on a war in which they could have had a strong claim to the SE. Unlike the SW and NW the SE has 3 Strong contenders and to make it worse Impact just recently lost to one of these powers. Common sense says WASP F. , XX(and their buddies) and Censor all just share the 2 k's Impact is taking up.

Review: You tell me what options do Impact really have right now? Either War with XX AGAIN or try their luck against Censor or WASP. The worst part is they have a Front with 3 very imposing tribes with whatever decision they make. Impact losing or drawing with XX if you want to call it that greatly has put a dent in their hopes of winning this world in more ways than 1.

RATING: 6.5/10 Among all the contenders impact just recently lost(whatever you want to call it) a war, their also placed in the most uncertain part of this world with 3 Strong candidates, the only way i see them ever getting out of the mess their in is by forming a strong ally with one of the 3 tribes in SE.

Rank # 4 - WASP - The top Dogs of the NE and officially the largest tribe in this world. I have no clue on their diplomatic relations and among the top tribes they seem to be the most quite which is a very positive attitude and approach to the game. Noodle , Impact and WASP all have a difference in point less than 1.5 mil not including their families which shows the main tribe is very solid. WASP has a solid spread and dominates k45,k46, and k47. They have a 2 K front with Impact to the South and Have the Gian force to the north.

Review: WASP unlike Noodle F and Riot! have to Face either Impact(3) or Gians F(5). Common sense tells me an Alliance is in place with the Gian F which leave only well Impact (I can see a war happening between WASP and Impact but this will leave Gians F in the cold only to advance to the northern rim)

RATING:9/10 WASP F and their conterparts are not to be played with and have a very strong chance of dominating as this world moves forward. They have one option from what i can tell and that is to Drive right through Impact(who seem to have tribes in the south who are not really fans of them) WASP can be argued to actually be in the best position. They have everything going their way and should be Feared.

(Outside Contenders) - XX, Gians and Censor - Last and not least are the uncertain tribes beginning with Gians F. - They have the best chance among these tribes to win this world but i strongly believe these are allied with Wasp F. which means however far Wasp F go they go also :) there is a 3.5 plus Million dip from Wasp to Gians in points. this is a solid tribe controlling k's 35,k36, and k 25. Only problem is now they are stuck with moving toward the rim. Review:Chances of them winning this world right now are very slim but working with an Ally who i strongly believe to be WASP F they are easily one of the favorites Rating 6/10 This is based off them as a tribe and the possitioning they are in.

Censor aka The Silent giant - Another Tribe in the Wild SE, Looking at the points Censor main tribe is ranked 6th and 6th in ODA which means they a solid bunch but looking at them again at the map positioning and previous wars leaves something to be desired from this tribe. They are stuck in k 65, and k75 and seem to have no way out. With Noodle to the West, Invade to the East and Impact to the north. The logical choice is to go after Invade and control the rim of the SE. After and if they do this what can they do? Well they would have a front with XX(and their buddies) , Noodle F and Impact. Review: Censor just like Gians F are a family tribe that looks good on paper but when you see the map and then take a look again u realize they are no threat unless they can pair up with another tribe. RATING:6/10 When East Vs XX was going on (Idc what their diplomatic ties were at the time) This was their time to strike out and do something for themselves as a tribe but they chose to sit in their comfort zone and watch. Well this type of attitude is what has them in a fix giving that was their opportuinity to open up options. Their only option is to team up with another tribe in the SE and attack a stronger tribe.

XX(and their friends) aka the Crazies :p - XX are well very interesting just like their name, where do we start, they merged formed a top 10 tribe with insan3 then went to War with at the time a ranked 2nd tribe and actually held the tribe back. From the beginning being on the front foot only to let Impact the more active members of East regroup and eat the in actives. Then to make thing worse they split off into the 2 tribes before the war like nothing happened. Review: XX are the most confusing because the East Vs XX war shows their a top 5 tribe in terms of potential but at the same time they seem not to Realize that unlike their precious(Crazy) SE the other directions already have been won unofficially. RATING:6/10 This rating should be higher but what happened after the war puts me off, Censor and XX makes the most sense to me XX could not finish off Impact so they settled for a NAP. The only way Censor and XX stand a chance is by teaming up and attacking Impact together as one otherwise i do not see either becoming a threat to win this world. Unlike Riot! and Noodle F their fate lies in if censor agree to work with them which makes them less of a threat.

This is my opinion not my tribes or anyone else, this is from me just observing hope you all enjoyed it :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Rank #1 - Riot! - Been ranked first for a while now and they seem to have been heavily recruiting of late even reaching 60 members, they have no family tribes they officially claim as of right now. Riot! dominate 3 k's with over 40% of the villages in k's 44,43, and 34. Among the borders they share these are the most interesting they share borders with WASP F. who are likely and ally or they have a NAP in place. The also share a front with Noodle F. in k 53/43 and 54/64 which soon should become even bigger giving noodle F. seem to be nobling out TBS and their families. Common sense says they have a NAP in place with both tribes and possibly an alliance with one of them. Im leaning towards an alliance with WASP.

Riot! have room to invade the rim k42 which would be a great move but in truth their a few appealing villages in that continent. With Noodle F. to their south and Wasp F. to the East they can only move North as of right now unless their willing to fight either of these 2 powers which they won't

Review: Riot! a great tribe, you cannot be ranked 1st without doing something right especially in this stage of the game. They are the force in the NW and should have no problem dominating the NW, TKT F. , TCL and TCL stand in their way of total domination of the NW. TKT is the only one in the top 10 and do not seem like a threat.

RATING: 10/10 - Yes a perfect and No im not in Riot!, a member or a fan im just looking at it in a neutral manner and seeing what tribe has the best chance of winning Why??? Because among all the tribes in this world Riot! 1.(Ranked First in the world by more than 2.5mil) 2. (Riot! if they move quickly will have the whole NW to themselves with the least opposition in this this) 3. (Riot have choices), after domination of NW which they can do in less than 2 months if they move quickly they can choose to move on either Noodle F. or WASP F. (Against whoever is not their ally and only pose one front)

Rank # 2 - Noodle - Ranked 2nd, they have Been ranked 3rd for the most part of the last couple months until East's reformation into Impact(but that's another story) Noodle official claim 1 Family/Sister tribe as stated by the Duke(They are one and the same tribe with Rice being an extension of the same tribe) Noodle F. 3's one being the Famous and most prized k 54. Whats so special about k 54? Well Impact(800k), Noodle, Smurf, and Riot all have more than 1million points in this k. Its almost like the melting pot of this world and diplomatic relations look to be made because of this k.

Noodle F. Unlike riot! are greater than what their ranks show, they have an extension tribe of about 34 members and 7million total points put that into the equation and the total strength of Noodle F. rivals that of Riot!. Another object to keep in mind is the Versa F. which seem to be a family of noodle F. Commons sense shows this giving every war Noodle is in Versa also are included. (Check the stats for your self on the TBS war) Versa F (in my opinion one of the worst family tribes in this world, but wait a second they have backing from one of the top contenders, but then again they could be just food who knows) This being said Versa are trapped with only one way to go either North Vs Riot! or west toward the rim with TBS falling and noodle taking hold of k 54. Noodle F. Main continent seems to be k 64 which shares a border with Censor and to the north they have Riot!.

Review: Unlike Riot! noodle has a lot of work to do, their is k 54 they need to control this continent ASAP and finish off TBS, when this is done common sense says they move on S2 F. who are the only tribe standing between them and SW Dominance. Just like Riot! Noodle F barely have any opposition to their claim of a whole Sector Direction.

Review: Noodle F are a solid bunch who in many ways you can argue are playing the game smart but Creating Rice and exploiting their Player potential giving they can create a solid 120 member family instead of 60. This can be argued both ways in that they could also run into problems running a tribe with that many players.

RATING: 9/10 The reasoning is simple as great as noodle F. are riot! are just a step above being able to do it with a solid 57 that being said Noodle F are the next best thing. They unofficial control a whole direction just like Riot! if they can focus on dominating the SW. S2 F. stand in their way of this and with one great war going right the Sw can be theirs.

Rank # 3 - Impact Aka Drama :p - So much can be said about the madness thats been going on with this tribe in resent weeks and in all honesty i believe that might cost a good number of very good players in the SE to pay for it. IF you have noticed yet this world is shaping out to be a war of directions the NW(Riot!), NE (Gians/WASP), SW(Noodle) and the Crazy SE. At the Middle of all this drama is Impact Previously known as EAST. Impact have work to do and in all honesty they are stuck right now in a very delicate situation. WASP F. covers their whole northern front and XX/InSan3 / Censor their whole southern Front. Which brings us to the million Dollar question of the SW (What will Impact Do???) They are now finishing up their inactive members of former East, will they attack XX again and break the recently signed NAP, will they attack Censor, will they dare attack WASP?

So much uncertainty hangs over Impact in fact even thought they are ranked 3rd , WASP F. is in a way better place than they are. They just lost or gave up on a war in which they could have had a strong claim to the SE. Unlike the SW and NW the SE has 3 Strong contenders and to make it worse Impact just recently lost to one of these powers. Common sense says WASP F. , XX(and their buddies) and Censor all just share the 2 k's Impact is taking up.

Review: You tell me what options do Impact really have right now? Either War with XX AGAIN or try their luck against Censor or WASP. The worst part is they have a Front with 3 very imposing tribes with whatever decision they make. Impact losing or drawing with XX if you want to call it that greatly has put a dent in their hopes of winning this world in more ways than 1.

RATING: 6.5/10 Among all the contenders impact just recently lost(whatever you want to call it) a war, their also placed in the most uncertain part of this world with 3 Strong candidates, the only way i see them ever getting out of the mess their in is by forming a strong ally with one of the 3 tribes in SE.

Rank # 4 - WASP - The top Dogs of the NE and officially the largest tribe in this world. I have no clue on their diplomatic relations and among the top tribes they seem to be the most quite which is a very positive attitude and approach to the game. Noodle , Impact and WASP all have a difference in point less than 1.5 mil not including their families which shows the main tribe is very solid. WASP has a solid spread and dominates k45,k46, and k47. They have a 2 K front with Impact to the South and Have the Gian force to the north.

Review: WASP unlike Noodle F and Riot! have to Face either Impact(3) or Gians F(5). Common sense tells me an Alliance is in place with the Gian F which leave only well Impact (I can see a war happening between WASP and Impact but this will leave Gians F in the cold only to advance to the northern rim)

RATING:9/10 WASP F and their conterparts are not to be played with and have a very strong chance of dominating as this world moves forward. They have one option from what i can tell and that is to Drive right through Impact(who seem to have tribes in the south who are not really fans of them) WASP can be argued to actually be in the best position. They have everything going their way and should be Feared.

(Outside Contenders) - XX, Gians and Censor - Last and not least are the uncertain tribes beginning with Gians F. - They have the best chance among these tribes to win this world but i strongly believe these are allied with Wasp F. which means however far Wasp F go they go also :) there is a 3.5 plus Million dip from Wasp to Gians in points. this is a solid tribe controlling k's 35,k36, and k 25. Only problem is now they are stuck with moving toward the rim. Review:Chances of them winning this world right now are very slim but working with an Ally who i strongly believe to be WASP F they are easily one of the favorites Rating 6/10 This is based off them as a tribe and the possitioning they are in.

Censor aka The Silent giant - Another Tribe in the Wild SE, Looking at the points Censor main tribe is ranked 6th and 6th in ODA which means they a solid bunch but looking at them again at the map positioning and previous wars leaves something to be desired from this tribe. They are stuck in k 65, and k75 and seem to have no way out. With Noodle to the West, Invade to the East and Impact to the north. The logical choice is to go after Invade and control the rim of the SE. After and if they do this what can they do? Well they would have a front with XX(and their buddies) , Noodle F and Impact. Review: Censor just like Gians F are a family tribe that looks good on paper but when you see the map and then take a look again u realize they are no threat unless they can pair up with another tribe. RATING:6/10 When East Vs XX was going on (Idc what their diplomatic ties were at the time) This was their time to strike out and do something for themselves as a tribe but they chose to sit in their comfort zone and watch. Well this type of attitude is what has them in a fix giving that was their opportuinity to open up options. Their only option is to team up with another tribe in the SE and attack a stronger tribe.

Very nice analysis, would prefer for you to do your research on diplomacy.

Midknight1979

I applaud your efforts but all of your information seems to stem from the externals.
I would like to see you make contact with the above tribes to make this post accurate.
As your title states "World at War" and without precise information it will die off like
the one's before it
. Great start though ^^

DeletedUser

I always enjoy posts like this, no matter how accurate or inaccurate.

thank you for the time and effort you put into it.

It's kinda cool to see what people outside your direct lines of communication have to say about the world and it's status.

DeletedUser

plutonic. go back to your hole. He is right. :p except for k42 being up for grabs. I might take offense to it lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser104693

Lol as much as I enjoy reading peoples opinions would it still hurt to do a bit of research
You seem to not know much about the Eastern half of the world
Not saying the other half of the world is correctly shown here cause I don't know too much about that half
But eastern is nothing like what you have actually portrayed it to be

Like I said still enjoy reading these things
But if you are going to be putting in the effort to write this all would be good to do some research :)

DeletedUser

Lol as much as I enjoy reading peoples opinions would it still hurt to do a bit of research
You seem to not know much about the Eastern half of the world
Not saying the other half of the world is correctly shown here cause I don't know too much about that half
But eastern is nothing like what you have actually portrayed it to be

Like I said still enjoy reading these things
But if you are going to be putting in the effort to write this all would be good to do some research :)

Like i said just an outside view, plz share next time im sure that would help me later on when i make another review :)

DeletedUser

I disagree with a few things in here, such as wasp being "top dog" and impact having no hope in winning the world (we will win :icon_cool:) but overall good post, keep them coming :)

I would suggest mailing known players in north/west/east etc. So you can get better info on the area, like me,kraz,choco as examples, just so you can get a bit more accurate information.

DeletedUser

I disagree with a few things in here, such as wasp being "top dog" and impact having no hope in winning the world (we will win :icon_cool:) but overall good post, keep them coming :)

I would suggest mailing known players in north/west/east etc. So you can get better info on the area, like me,kraz,choco as examples, just so you can get a bit more accurate information.

Well taken :) will do. Im more familiar with the west ;)

DeletedUser

:icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::icon_rolleyes::lol::lol::lol::icon_neutral::icon_neutral::icon_neutral::icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

That might actually degenerate such threads even more... :icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Gians and WASP aren't allies... for now...

WASP not happy with me nobling in K46. Alot of crying from them in there forums about me, but lets see what happens I guess! WASP going through a rough patch with Gians atm, but we'll prob end up being allies :eek:

DeletedUser105443

Gians and WASP aren't allies... for now...

WASP not happy with me nobling in K46. Alot of crying from them in there forums about me, but lets see what happens I guess! WASP going through a rough patch with Gians atm, but we'll prob end up being allies :eek:

who knows..:p

to the contrary,it seems like a good analysis..but then..everything is constant..xD..we will see later the changes

Gouge

A little long winded, but still a nice write up...use cliffs next time.