Most Likely Tribe To Win

• Thread starter DeletedUser117168
  • Start date

DeletedUser117168

So, lick me is being shred apart by cgi, which is kinda sad. Sorry guys, Colour is shredding War! but having some difficult with BT and FFF declared on CGI? whilst they haven't finished eating BR, which leaves open front player for cgi to stack and recruit against FFF.

In another note and after this small resume, who will win this world? Or will it be a merge to win? Time will tell, but let's hear everyone's opinion

Celece

So, lick me is being shred apart by cgi

- Correct, nothing to add really, map speaks for itself and it will even more in a few days.

FFF declared on CGI?

- As far as I know they didn't. If you're basing this on the post of NINJA! then shame on you. That would mean that the video I posted earlier is proof that colour declared on cgi few weeks back.

Colour is shredding War! but having some difficult with BT

- 'but having some difficult with BT'.

They do? If you check twice you'll see the same names popup. I don't know any details or anything but my first thought would be accounts going inactive or owners quit without passing sit or anything. Just an assumption as I don't see how someone can bleed this heavily when active.

Overall, it's a slow world, and currently, it's a huge waiting game.. Everything can change any moment of the day, any day of the week, any week of the month blah blah blah. Things change every time.. It's too early to tell. I could be wrong, but the only thing I can say is, time will tell.. Agreed