Most Often Rimmed

DeletedUser

I don't know about you other tribes, but we've got a couple of really persistent re-starters in the SE quad. We rim them and they restart IN THE SAME QUAD. OK, well, what do they THINK will happen when they get back to academy level?:icon_rolleyes:

I'd like to nominate a couple people for the Title of "Most Often Rimmed" in world 33:

d rock371, we rimmed him May 1 and we're rimming him again. let's see if he comes back for another round.

comeplayme: we rimmed him in June, he restarted in our quad again, so we began catting him daily and he deleted his village and restarted in the north -- I'd say that counts for two rimmings

Hagalaz -- rimmed twice, and this time she may not restart but we're waiting breathlessly

Anyone else have some nominations?

DeletedUser

I'd have to nominate myself actually, lol. this is my first world and ive only been playing since late march so i haven't really gotten to be expert or anything yet. i was defeated with my tribe in k36 during the DW/More!? war, then restarted in k13, was rimmed after fighting with my tribe USMC to the end against E=MC^2 and Free. i then restarted again in k22. kinda just interested in what happens here eventually is why I've stayed. pretty much the same deal in w36 too. on a world with already massive established tribes it's very hard to restart successfully if you end up near a big tribe, or at least for me it is. oh well. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

I have to commend you for your persistence... you sound like you're as hard-headed as my nine year old son and I don't run across people who are that hard-headed often.

DeletedUser

This is my first world, and i never restarted, every other world i have played i had to. That includes W34,37,38, and 40 lol

DeletedUser

This was my first world and any other world i havent been rimmed on any other world or restarted (Read some guides they help)...Infact we should put guides up on the forums

DeletedUser

This was my first world and any other world i havent been rimmed on any other world or restarted (Read some guides they help)...Infact we should put guides up on the forums

Its best not to mass educate the 15-40 players that read this external forum and are frequently rimmed. Its bad enough they stay current on world politics but to actually teach them how to play is stealing from the players that rim them. Are you a thief acorn? Cuz thats what you would be if you posted a guide here, a dirty thief! (totally joking here acorn)

DeletedUser

Its best not to mass educate the 15-40 players that read this external forum and are frequently rimmed. Its bad enough they stay current on world politics but to actually teach them how to play is stealing from the players that rim them. Are you a thief acorn? Cuz thats what you would be if you posted a guide here, a dirty thief! (totally joking here acorn)

For your information i know how to play the game decently well, i've just had a combination of poor luck and starting off in bad areas. that's kind of an elitist attitude you've got there, very unfortunate. why is it bad to be interested in what's going on in the world? should all players who haven't got huge accounts just quit? or are you joking about that too?

DeletedUser

Everything I said was just a joke. I do lead an academy tribe you know. All about teaching the willing. If you get rimmed on your start ups then farm more than your neighbors ;)

DeletedUser

O i thought of someone there was this guy named dragour think hes been rimmed 3 times and when i was at 7k points and i was about to noble him he threatend tribeal war with his spread out 10k point tribe vrs my close cool 250k point tribe

DeletedUser

@ Elitehawk- Ok, then disregard what i said. i thought you might have been but the way it was phrased i wasn't sure, text is hard sometimes without hearing it. anyway.

DeletedUser

My first time being rimmed was on this world, I can make up an excuse tho. I quit before nobling began.

DeletedUser

I was rimmed in world 20 because the tribe I joined made the mistake of trusting a much bigger ally when that ally claimed that the attacks and noblings on some members of our tribe were accidental... now, that was my first world and even then I recognized that as BS, but everyone in my tribe stupidly sent their troops to help this bigger ally defend against alleged attacks by another tribe, and were promptly nobled once their support was en route.

I kept my troops but hey, I was the only one left. C'est la vie.

Sayak

I have been rimmed :)... by my own tribe.. five times :D
But thats because I quit...

W25, W30 (quit at the same time RL issues)
W22 ( i quit W25 and W30 to make more time for this world, but eventually i had to quit because well it just got sooo boring and I became much more focused on W33)
W33 and W36 (quit at the same time RL issues)

Im back in W33 under a diffrent alias :icon_cool:

Honestly suprisingly I have never been actually taken down, and RIMMED... I dont know if its just good luck or im just uber awesome :p (highly doubt it)

DeletedUser

i got rimmed by monsignor... grrrrr. But I'm back and i have 11k points now, about to noble another villa.

DeletedUser

Yeah... I guess, but not for me! I could've been like 40 or 50k right now! O well... I can't remember the mails. I guess I thought that he wouldn't attack me, I was sorely wrong... :(

DeletedUser78798

Yeah... I guess, but not for me! I could've been like 40 or 50k right now! O well... I can't remember the mails. I guess I thought that he wouldn't attack me, I was sorely wrong... :(

Yes funny thing was how the HC arrived late and then stop the re-nobleing =D.
I couldn't stop lauging =D and I was on your side, monsi must have benn Rolling on the floor laughing.

DeletedUser

I am beginning to wonder if we ought to add Wally to this list. Technically I guess he quit and handed over his DITM account... I guess that's a sort of self-rimming... now the ANC account hasn't shown growth in two weeks despite having two players on it.

Oh where, oh where has my Wallykins gone, oh where, oh where can he be? With his tribe dying and his players quitting, oh where oh where can he be?