Most Promising Tribes

DeletedUser102104

I still think SNEAKL is going to win W75, Llama's just overpower every living thing. Sorry, but everyone has to quit W75 now! :)

DeletedUser

like most of community I cant decide between t.p.1 t.p.2 and t.p.3
t.p.1 duke restarted XD
Time for others to restart too...

I still think SNEAKL is going to win W75, Llama's just overpower every living thing. Sorry, but everyone has to quit W75 now! :)
i recruited 300 llamas in village,
this world is so doomed .. llamas are the best.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser103537

God llamas still remember that terrible tribe caarl that I joined.

DeletedUser

Pointless reading these tribal forums now, It's always about the same tribes over and over..

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Pointless reading these tribal forums now, It's always about the same tribes over and over..

lol. Yeah, for normal conversation, the forums are pretty useless, these days most of what's posted on the forums is spam. As for most of the tribes constantly being the same, that's a yes and no. The remakes will never be the same as the originals, and many of the remakes have little to no affiliation to the originals which is just an insult to the old tribe.

DeletedUser

What do you guys think about the tribe ARROW as it is now? I don't want any dimwit dense idiots to say "ohhh bad tribe, bad cause it's a brother tribe, ohh so bad, I hate brother tribes, they suck" --> please ;)

Just wondering about ARROW, because to my surprise it's doing quite well; way better than I thought it would (and I'm a member).

DeletedUser110490

Better than I thought they'd do originally at first glance, so far, on the surface. I wish I could say the same for the little tribe I joined :p

DeletedUser

I know several players in that tribe, all of which are highly skilled and very nice people to work with.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ARROW look alright from the outside but please to god Drop HOOD, their Tribe profile is one ASCII sword away from giving me a heart attack. As far as predictions go, first actual test of a war one Tribe will fall apart and they'll remake with the best in one Tribe and put the Nubs out to grass.

DeletedUser110490

Ha, I hadn't checked HOOD's profile. A grammar check might be in order, but I might be the only one that gets a bit put off by incorrect grammar on a tribes profile.

They could probably have gone a bit easier on the bold, the underline and the italic. And the *'s and _'s. 0.0

DeletedUser

ARROW look alright from the outside but please to god Drop HOOD, their Tribe profile is one ASCII sword away from giving me a heart attack. As far as predictions go, first actual test of a war one Tribe will fall apart and they'll remake with the best in one Tribe and put the Nubs out to grass.

Who do you think is going to be the first test for the ARROW / HOOD family?

DeletedUser

Meh.. I'm not familiar with the North but I doubt it'l be any Tribe around now it's more likely to be in a month or two when the Tribes are completely different and more dominant ones emerge.

DeletedUser13939

Guys. Size. Size is where it's at. WE WILL STOMP YOU ALL INTO THE GROUND WITH OUR BIG FEET!!! >:D

DeletedUser64969

i'd like to see how fast arrow clear up apes and then ditch there other family when targets start becoming a problem, think that will be the more interesting things to watch atm, just because there high profile (goes along with rank).