Most serious tribe ever!!!(Not really)

DeletedUser

To one to all. My name is Silver and I run the tribe BioVolcano. My tribe is based on the idea that this is a game and that for once instead of working so hard to play all serious, that instead why not just simple enjoy yourself and play however you want, whether that means being a point whore, a troup whore or even no whoring at all. Hey you don’t even have to grow for all I care. The point of this tribe is for those who want for once to play like it isn’t life or death but rather, relax, take your sweet little time, even pick o yourself, spam the heck out of the tribe forums, bug people around you and or make them so angry at you they chase you around the world like some strange monkey wanting his drum set(Something like that lol) In this tribe, you will not be expect to have any experience, you will not be required to win anything. You are required to have fun and enjoy yourself. If you want to play serious no one is stopping you, but this is not the tribe for you.
This tribe has a moto, well two actually. The first is simple. To all out there who hate us for our way of playing, Come Play With Us 0.0, the second is simple, this is just a game, win, lose, tie, friendships whatever, in the end it doesn’t matter to each of us in this tribe or just to me there is something in real life that holds us to that and at the same time makes us keep to that line. Question it all you want, but this is all for amusement and having fun, hey you want to noble yourself or have a random spear war with each other, have fun but remember to enjoy yourself, have fun and well do whatever you want ^^(Must follow the Tribal Wars rules though don’t want us all banned now do we?)

To those who want to join contact me in-game, I want silly messages, misspelled words and random garbage. Just want to talk well send a message as well I love a good conversation ^^. To anyone who flames or spam me for this I issues you a challenge, amuse me, send attacks or threats, anything you want but unless you can amuse me even if you take my village or farm me I shall be the one with the last laugh.

I’ll be awaiting mails or attacks whichever comes first.

(Anyone is accepted from anywhere in the world, and no you may not have duke postions or baron even though why anyone would go through the trouble of disbanding a tribe that probably will never get more than 5 members is beyond me, but hey whatever floats yuor boat ^^)

DeletedUser

+1 for the line "I will be waiting mails or attacks whichever comes first."

DeletedUser

I'm expecting attacks eventually ^^ I don't really care though to tell the truth even if i ca never grow or even if I have to restart everyday I don't care this world is for my own amusement and whoever else wants to join in nothing else really and to talk to some old friends so they cans end all the attacks they want, but expect to get odd mails and such. Trust me I barely make sense to myself half the time.

DeletedUser

Keep it clean and ontopic guys. This section is purely for recruitment.

DeletedUser

Sorry my mistake, though i am keeping it clean just saying if he wants to mock me I'll be waiting his attacks in-game my apologizes.

DeletedUser

I understand. However, your thread should be purely for recruitment purposes. Other than that, no harm done. :)

DeletedUser

Tell me more...
Basic idea behind this tribe. You have no rules, you can piss off anyone you want and do whatever you want, even attack yourself or noble yourself. Even attack other tribe members, you don't have to be loyal just ready to have a good time. Even make a fool of yourself but remember amusing yourself is the goal and amusing everyone else in the tribe or not. Just follow Tribal Wars actually rules and do whatever you want ^^ Also drama I'd like to avoid as much as possible though keep it purely in-game, want reality well keep it in reality this is just a game and I want it to stay that way.

Though one last thing. I'm not here to try to be the best nor am I trying to even be any good in this world. I'll play to amuse myself, but that does not mean I do not know how to play just choose not to ^^

Last edited by a moderator: