most wanted

DeletedUser

i will be making a tribes at south east name most wanted( ~)MW(~ )
anyone will like to join?

DeletedUser

well not included the first bracket and hell not selling it you wan you join

DeletedUser

sell is a figure of speech. as in a short way to explain to me the experience/location/members/platform/how i benefit by joining your tribe. Clearly you are not knowedgeable for me to enjoy being under your command.

DeletedUser

You might as well make some currencey off of it, jk. Its just going to PH41L anyways... unless you tell us about your plan and a little bit about yourself.

DeletedUser

well look i got experience in world 24 for other world i m just play play world 24 i m in rank 3623 ~ 60k many member will be joining from tribes at world 24

DeletedUser

its also a elite tribes if anyone join in the elite you are proudly welcome its a honor for me.Thx

DeletedUser

well a tribes from world 24 K4 is first in command in K4 but they merge into PoLs(ranking around 40-80+) now i think its more den the ranking their tribes will be joining my tribes with many experience

DeletedUser

It would be alot eaiser to understand you if you used correct english and grammer.

DeletedUser

well a tribes from world 24 K4 is first in command in K4 but they merge into PoLs ranking 46 in world 24 now their tribes will be joining my tribes in world 30 with they has many experience

DeletedUser

Last I checked W24 was fairly new and K4 is right on the rim. Why should we follow you as a leader? How would it benefit us?

DeletedUser

i has exprience if you follow me as a leader of couse it will benefit you i will give protection including i m a attive player

DeletedUser

i has exprience if you follow me as a leader of couse it will benefit you i will give protection including i m a attive player
Maybe you should start by fixing mistakes like these. They are not appealing to your crowd.

DeletedUser

i tink i will has no future so i wan to has more exprience first so i will join other tribes first

DeletedUser

That is a good idea. Hopefully the tribe you join will be able to show you the ropes of playing TW.