MPOG ranking

DeletedUser

At last we are i the top ten of best ever online multiplayer games come on!!!
:icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: :icon_biggrin: !!!!!:)

DeletedUser74

we cant vote twice can we.....:icon_confused: ....but i can vote on seperate computers....:icon_razz: ....to the library!

DeletedUser386

buddah 36 said:
we cant vote twice can we.....:icon_confused: ....but i can vote on seperate computers....:icon_razz: ....to the library!

Can vote 60000 times if you use proxys.. but they could find out.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Quick everyone the ranking has been reset to 0 votes so if we vote now we will go up quickly we are already 7th¬!!!!

DeletedUser

Do people actually look at that and go "hmm...this is ranked number *insert number* so it must suck/be great.:icon_rolleyes: I really doubt that people care about that. However if five people actually found tribal wars useing that ranking thing and post on this ill eat my words(literaly ill write them out on paper and eat them)

DeletedUser137

i use sites like that to click through till i find a good one, working top down so the rankings matter.

DeletedUser

thats how i actually got here and palying so thats 2!

DeletedUser605

I havent been able to vote for Tribal Wars since yesterday (Jul1). I keep getting 'Page cannot be displayed' error.

Anyone else have this problem?

DeletedUser

happened to me just refresh it when it says page can not be displayed and it uasly.

DeletedUser605

crazy said:
happened to me just refresh it when it says page can not be displayed and it uasly.
Still doesnt work :icon_sad:

I click on the banner and the 'vote for tribeal wars' page comes up, but when I click on the 'vote for tribal wars' button I get the 'page cannot be displayed'. I was able to click on it last month so I'm not quite sure whats going on :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

probably sabotage to stop us getting to the top!!!!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DeletedUser

K so there are two people that used that site I am now brodening the search to people that just used a ranking site to find Tribal Wars.

DeletedUser605

The_One_Allah said:
Do people actually look at that and go "hmm...this is ranked number *insert number* so it must suck/be great.:icon_rolleyes: I really doubt that people care about that. However if five people actually found tribal wars useing that ranking thing and post on this ill eat my words(literaly ill write them out on paper and eat them)

I dont believe that the ranking site show the 'best' games, but they do show the games with more active players. And that is a big plus for a MMOG.

BTW, Its working for me again :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser599

The_One_Allah: I found this game through a ranking site :D

DeletedUser255

If the voting system when you vote saves a cookie in your computer so you can't vote twice simpley clear your cookies then vote again. If they save you IP then simpley unplugg your router if you have a dynamic IP. But if they use PHP sessions it's impossiable.

</meh>

Lol anyway i'm sure we'll get #1 soon!