Mr.Cuddles Looking for a Tribe in K14

DeletedUser

Hey im Mr.Cuddles and i am looking for a tribe in K14 i am fairly new to tribalwars so i dont know much but i have read all of the guides and help stuff that i could find so i am now willing to join a tribe.

If you would like me to join your tribe contact me ingame or pm me on the forum or reply here
Thanks for taking your time to read this
Mr.Cuddles

DeletedUser

im not in k14 im in k62 but i would let you join my tribe if thats ok

Monkeymatt

K62 is ages away from K14:lol:

Ahh it's only 87 Hours away for Spears...that is not THAT much But yer I agree mate Mr.Cuddles needs a tribe close to him incas ehe needs support...Not a tribe over 80 Hours away...

DeletedUser

Go search for the top tribes in your K. Maybe you'll have better luck there.

DeletedUser

Lol i have a tribe now also looking at the top tribes in my K is stupid as they all noobs

Nauzhror

Lol i have a tribe now also looking at the top tribes in my K is stupid as they all noobs

I think the top tribes in most K's are noobs. Top tribe in my K sure is. R-K-N is rank 2 in K34, they also have not a single player with 2 villages or a village that's over 4k points, their top player is ranked 32nd in the K. On the other hand we have less members, ranked 3rd in K and rank 1, 2, and 4 in the K are in our tribe.

DeletedUser

I think the top tribes in most K's are noobs. Top tribe in my K sure is. R-K-N is rank 2 in K34, they also have not a single player with 2 villages or a village that's over 4k points, their top player is ranked 32nd in the K. On the other hand we have less members, ranked 3rd in K and rank 1, 2, and 4 in the K are in our tribe.
In some K's the top tribe is the best:icon_biggrin:
Later on the top tribe is always the best:icon_biggrin: