Mr. Wiggleman/HIV

DeletedUser

All of you stop acting cocky about how great you are and make 3 threads about yourselves. I dont care if you want to make a annouement saying you will be here but acting cocky and you guys suck just makes people all pissed off. You may single handly make many people not want to join world 24. Now shut up and you wont be public enemy 1 and trust me if your a public enemy only the best will survive.(no you guys arnt even close to being the best)

DeletedUser

BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, QQ, etc etc

It's all fun and games. If you don't like it, then don't use the P&P

DeletedUser

You aren't being nice.

If you know me then you know Im never nice.

@MooMix this is called PnP Im glad you know what your on. Anyways Im saying shut up your annoying if you want to go be cocky do it in one thread. I dont care if you do it in one thread but when you do it in 3 you are being very annoying and I cant help ignore you. Now I sugguest you stfu before someone humilates you and makes you go cry to your mom.

DeletedUser

@ moomix, What you guys are doing is NOT P&P.

Its spam. pointless spam.

@OP, exactly, he wants people to not join, because he knows that if any decent player joins he will get butt-raped.

DeletedUser

Whos wiggleman? Haha sounds like my name Wigglemunch lol... maybe were related?

DeletedUser

Damn its wigglemunch. Im sorry you must not be important enough for me to spell your name right

Krazymoefoe

Oh s*** I'm going to get butt raped over the internet seriously someone takes this game way to serious...and cry to your mom over the internet wtf is your problem this is classic btw, I hate the spam as well but what your saying is rediculous

DeletedUser

Finally someone actually bringing these airheads back down to earth.

DeletedUser16026

Well, let them get on with it, I say. If they choose to annoy people before the world even starts. Let them.
They'll regret it eventually.

DeletedUser

Damn its wigglemunch. Im sorry you must not be important enough for me to spell your name right

I do not know you and I will not judge you on this. I can imagine your coldness has served you well but some manners go a long way too.

DeletedUser27158

Let them destroy their own...never mind, they don't have a rep.

EDIT: Let the world hate them. Its nothing new to see this. Someone makes a tribe and thinks they are uber 1337, then they go on with stupidity in their PnP's, until then get flamed off the forums, or their tribe fails.

DeletedUser

Coldness is all you get on the PnP till you earn someones respect.

Can you please explain PnP... I probably would know it by another name? And yes before you jump at my im a noob in some ways but ive battled long and hard to get my million and abit on world 9

DeletedUser

Can you please explain PnP... I probably would know it by another name? And yes before you jump at my im a noob in some ways but ive battled long and hard to get my million and abit on world 9

Politics and Propaganda you should know that. A million isnt hard to get. People can get that with gifted villages why dont you show me your ODA or actual proof of this account.