mts vs =end=?

Status
Not open for further replies.

donovanrules12345

Well considering 90% of attacks haven't hit yet, I don't expect the stats to be good yet.
After sending 200 fakes at 2 end members, one of them attacked me - yay 8 attacks lol.
Pity they were all just light cav and I was able to gain an easy 100k OD without losing more than 500 troops :)

DeletedUser

Why are you guys being so mean to mts atleast they got the balls to fight back.

Im rooten for the underdogs, GO =end= wooohoooooo

No offense mts

donovanrules12345

Why are you guys being so mean to mts atleast they got the balls to fight back.
Huh? We are the only ones doing the fighting. END will lose at least half of their villages in the next week :icon_wink:

goldcrash

they just waited for the vine of grapes to grow before they picked it off. they probably know they will loose a couple of nukes and a few noble trains but then they get what 150+ villages.

i think it's a smart idea they did.

150+ make it atleast 200+ but ok if u think u can keap a few villages ur wrong :lol:

lets enjoy this right :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: MTS *MTS*
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =END=
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,020
Side 2: 417
Difference: 4,603

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 7
Difference: 53

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 34,610,621
Side 2: 1,887,989
Difference: 32,722,632

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 469,512
Side 2: 56,100
Difference: 413,412

image.php

Look at this ownage

poise

Theres no point posting those stats as there has yet to be any co-ordinated effort and those stats are forever. Maybe worth posting about the same time tomorrow for the last 24 hours.

However, whoever thinks it will be a walk in the park and MTS was just grab the villages at will are probably sadly mistaken. I expect END to put up a decent defensive display and the villages taken to be limited to around 60-70% of those claimed.

wudafxup

Well poise only time will tell ;)

and there goes 1/5 the trains inc on my villages. good job 12 loyalty next time dont use :spear:kk?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Time and the troops I am about to send along with 22 noble trains.

or am I

:p

Last edited by a moderator:

wudafxup

well you guys have taken some our villages grats. but support will be inbound so you best hurry with your trains put some coal in that fire or youll be knee deep in train repair bills

enough rams tho yikes. i cant repair them fast enough i knew i should have gotten a 30hq

it seems the end as our members take hits and loose villages. but it will be a cold day in hell before we go down without a fight. but idk 2.9m vrs what a combined effort of 40m +?

Last edited:

wudafxup

k its hard to have troops when you have 2-3 nukes per village with 2 trains inc. and having your ENTIRE tribe have the same for each village meaning no support or stacked villages.

were outnumbered. weather it be points or troops. they have us in not only both of those but our entire tribe is in there roots growing were clustered together with most of them im surprized we lasted this long.

poise by now your starting to look like your hypothesys is incorrect. more like 80-90% of the claims will happen

DeletedUser

thank you for calming down.

Good luck on other worlds and most of all, enjoy TW!

donovanrules12345

sorry i meant why are you being so mean to =end= my bad
MTS needs to establish some more control in the south. Many tribes will eventually be exterminated by us, except for our sexy allys of course ;)
How bout we look at some stats for the last 24hrs?

Side 1:
Tribes: KMA MTS *MTS* =FIRE=
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: =END=
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 109
Side 2: 2
Difference: 107

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 50
Side 2: 0
Difference: 50

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 923,057
Side 2: 3,618
Difference: 919,439

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 443,119
Side 2: 0
Difference: 443,119

image.php

50 villages in 24hrs....LOL

DeletedUser

There still strong tribes in the south like PHO and Panda etc but back to the topic

wudafxup

no we GOT THE hell kicked out of us., we defended but we got beat to a bloody pulp. half of us were sorta inactive but im srue most put up a fight.

ii did untill they blew away all the defense i had pretty much in a single night the rest were fakes and trains

we did our best. mts was better

aussieeagle

no we GOT THE hell kicked out of us., we defended but we got beat to a bloody pulp. half of us were sorta inactive but im srue most put up a fight.

ii did untill they blew away all the defense i had pretty much in a single night the rest were fakes and trains

we did our best. mts was better

some time a go you worried about APOX and i told you not to worry because MTS will take care of you :)

i guess i was right,and they also have some amazing players as well :)

well done guys :icon_wink:

donovanrules12345

some time a go you worried about APOX and i told you not to worry because MTS will take care of you :)

i guess i was right,and they also have some amazing players as well :)

well done guys :icon_wink:
This will be over quickly :icon_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.