Multi-accounts and cheating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarus*

Reaction score
I will get directly into the subject of my post.there are several players cheating in this server.How they do it?

They added a lot of accounts just to use them to get an unfair huge boost comparing to us who play legally.
These days is all about farming,but the next days they will get defences they shouldnt get and helped offensively by their own multi accounts.

I will make a full in depth analysis on who they are later on this subject so to everyone who wants a fair tournament i would suggest u to stay up to date and ticket them,also make ur tribemates ticket them!

To convince u that multi accounts and boosting is actually a thing and not my imagination i will ask u to do one very simple thing and realise it by yourself

Go on this link http://enc4.tribalwarsmap.net/ its the map of our server,then open the tab filter on the upper left corner and make those exact
filters.after doing this move around the map and tell me if u see something unusual!

More to come in a few hours.

Howlin

Reaction score
a84d970fc81d552e3ffa64a8760c664e.png

Deleted User - 848941704

Couldnt make it more obvious. hope they get perma banned.

Fajah

Reaction score
The issue is its all subjective, they need to check lots of reports and verify they were receiving the farms for free. Shouldn't take to long or be too much work, but do the mods actually care that much? Maybe you guys who arent used to .net arent aware, but .net mods only really ban people they personally don't like. For them to actually put in effort and ban a real cheater, you guys are dreaming! :D

Leo.ru

Reaction score
I will get directly into the subject of my post.there are several players cheating in this server.How they do it?
but what to do - if you are an honest legal good player who is next to such a spot of multi-accounts without protection. if you farm them, you yourself will fall under the oppression of disgruntled players who are less fortunate with their location. and not farming them is stupid. Persona non grada is on the edge of such a spot. But this does not mean that he made these accounts. Although most of the complaints are directed exclusively towards him)

Deleted User - 848933290

but what to do - if you are an honest legal good player who is next to such a spot of multi-accounts without protection. if you farm them, you yourself will fall under the oppression of disgruntled players who are less fortunate with their location. and not farming them is stupid. Persona non grada is on the edge of such a spot. But this does not mean that he made these accounts. Although most of the complaints are directed exclusively towards him)

Yeah he doesn't cheat, only all the others do. And here we are all stupid and you are the only smart one. Is that you, Einstein?

Deleted User - 848933408

Do you see the farm of top 1 its kinda impossible do that without multi-accounts that account should be perma-ban!

I hate that toxic plays.

LotusDowN

Reaction score
Yo mr legal, how bout you stop crying and play the game? Or maybe give up now, since you have no chance, at least you won't waste more time

Deleted User - 848933290

Any questions? Feel free!

#ForLegalQuestionsCallSirPersonaNonGrada
#TournamentLawyer

Leo.ru

Reaction score
Yeah he doesn't cheat, only all the others do. And here we are all stupid and you are the only smart one. Is that you, Einstein?
Persona non grada also had a lot more farm the 2 days before than you and the others when everyone else had protection (110k). How did it happen? Maybe you are really all stupid and just don't know how to farm? So then you need to ask for advice, and not make a cry. Or try to analyze the situation like Icarus * does. Or not capable of this, but can you only cry on the forum?

Last edited:

- Pinheiro

Reaction score
Persona non grada also had a lot more farm the day before than you and the others when everyone else had protection. How did it happen? Maybe you are really all stupid and just don't know how to farm? So then you need to ask for advice, and not make a cry. Or try to analyze the situation like Icarus * does. Or not capable of this, but can you only cry on the forum?

Maybe you should study a bit before talk my friend...

The guy you are deffending farmed an average of 177 resources per village yesterday, defeating a total of 89 unites
;)

Leo.ru

Reaction score
Maybe you should study a bit before talk my friend...

The guy you are deffending farmed an average of 177 resources per village yesterday, defeating a total of 89 unites
;)
it is not difficult to do when there are so many villages of 44-60 players nearby. look at the first post in this topic. I don't understand at all - what has to do with the rating of the defeated. turn on the logic.

and you don't have to be their creator to farm them. they are visible to everyone. and their inactivity too. Moreover, you have already been shown the twmaps resource, which easily helps you find such farms. so what's the problem? so could farm any of their areas, if they had enough skill for this.

Deleted User - 848933408

it is not difficult to do when there are so many villages of 44-60 players nearby. look at the first post in this topic. I don't understand at all - what has to do with the rating of the defeated. turn on the logic.

Can you see the reality ? Thats a lot easy to see that top 1 farms is impossible with a legal way!

Stop be a fanboy and see the truth in your front.

Status
Not open for further replies.