Munch Tribe/New skype name

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

A cross between the lone ranger and and rambo.In short I take no BS and and follow orders.

DeletedUser

I just kick butt and take no prisoners.If you really want to debate something useful,I'm game.
NOT TROLLING:
Had to post this thread.Anything else you want to know.

DeletedUser

Lord Krom just to show you don't kick but i think i will farm you from half way round the world

DeletedUser

I am ready for a polite debate on politic,history,and war.

DeletedUser

Farming is for noobs and early game.Do the math smarty pants:
If you travel 8 hours for 500 units in plunder,it takes 5000 in resources to create the 100 spearman.With decent defense's (archers,ect).You lose .50 to .75 in infantry.500 units = 10 spearman.
You send 100,come back with 25 and gain 10.That is a net loss of 3,750 units and 16 hours travel time wasted.That same 5000 units used to upgrade your village to make it more efficient and stronger making your resources better (military,hq,ect).Open market free capital trading is much more profitable in the long run.There is time to fight and a time to trade.You have to be able to know the difference.That is the difference between a naive noob and the experinced fighter.
Any other dumb comments about me ?:

this could be @nyone?

if you do the math you just dont farm with defence :)

DeletedUser

"My lands are far as my eye can see over the horizen.I am a vengeful dragon with a black heart and a vindictive spirit.The foolish thieves that tread the soil of my realm looking gold finds only great hatred and anger.Mercy and pity shall be absent from me as I hunt and destroy the realm of the thieves desecrating my realm.My hunger for retribution and revenge runs deep returning many times to feed on the despair and fear of my foolish thief.Total and complete destruction is my calling card.I shall not spare crop,home,or livestock of my foolish thief.My attacks will come as a breeze and leave as a mighty storm.
I have many names vengeance,greed,loathe.My name is destruction and I feed on the souls of all that enter to plunder my realm."

DeletedUser

jeez your a noob and you really think i would bother farming you gullible :icon_rolleyes:
you sound like a stuck of 14 year old

DeletedUser

In real war,do you get a free "plunder me" card from and enemy.Heck no!!!.They do not give you time to dig you a foxhole and dig in.They kill the fools and laugh about.Tell me where quote farming as you call it exist in the real world.You break into house you get dead!.End of story.I have even worked out a plan where you farm me,I have your village burned down to the ground and taken from you simultaneously.In the end the my tribe has new village and you have nada.You have to look beyond today to conquer tommorrow.

DeletedUser

In real war,do you get a free "plunder me" card from and enemy.Heck no!!!.They do not give you time to dig you a foxhole and dig in.They kill the fools and laugh about.Tell me where quote farming as you call it exist in the real world.You break into house you get dead!.End of story.I have even worked out a plan where you farm me,I have your village burned down to the ground and taken from you simultaneously.In the end the my tribe has new village and you have nada.You have to look beyond today to conquer tommorrow.

LoL in real word, you have home invasion and i don't see many of them commiting this crime to be kill by the owner ;P

And btw after the BP run out you should be able to farm with offensive troops not defensive troops are you building mix village hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.