Muppets want YOU

youngdragon

NOT FUNNY AT ALL this person made a program not a real person. the game is playing it. it runs 24/7 & can build faster then any one of us all together. the guy told me that he had 10 villages against him & still lost. he told me to start over but im not so everyone needs to try there best to put him down. Correction the gay talks & write for it but the program it does everything on its own. fight, farm, build everything.

DeletedUser

NOT FUNNY AT ALL this person made a program not a real person. the game is playing it. it runs 24/7 & can build faster then any one of us all together. the guy told me that he had 10 villages against him & still lost. he told me to start over but im not so everyone needs to try there best to put him down. Correction the gay talks & write for it but the program it does everything on its own. fight, farm, build everything.

Dude, you lost me :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

hes just writing that in a bunch of threads cause hes hilarious.

DeletedUser

that and he has no life.

but then... im not one to be talking :lol:

DeletedUser

REALLY? o_O
Distance does not matter. Muppets will make family tribes extending to your direction so that you will join.

if you do wind up getting a Muppet branch in the NW corner if k34, shoot me a line. until then, ill be owning it up in my own little corner of the world :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

ohhh great... were gonna have a bunch of Chuck Norris jokes now... ugh..

DeletedUser

The Muppets want me? I feel so needed.

But now I'm being suffocated, so back off a little.

master of the rangers

hes just writing that in a bunch of threads cause hes hilarious.

hah, we have a comedian here, hey beaker, i think that he deserves an invite for posting that :icon_wink: