Mushy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Who think Mushy are the best tribe in world 18? Post here. I am sure they are gonna pwn the ranking list in OD and points. The only tribe that will get near them are OWL's

homosapien812

wat kind of post is this... we all know mushy owns:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

I think ~Sina~ are the best tribe, because I'm not going to say my own tribe.

They're doing really well as 2MB on w17, I know they're really spread out here, but they've got a good OD and seem to know what they're doing, so could go far in my opinion.

DeletedUser

I don't know about THE best, but certainly one of the best (I don't know much about ~Sina~, but they seem to be good. There are also other promising tribes around.

DeletedUser

Sana or what they are called ( I don't care) don't really looks good. There are only 1 tribe in this world

DeletedUser

Sana or what they are called ( I don't care) don't really looks good. There are only 1 tribe in this world

If they were any good, they would have a high ODA rank, seen as though they have 100 members.

DeletedUser19041

Who think Mushy are the best tribe in world 18? Post here. I am sure they are gonna pwn the ranking list in OD and points. The only tribe that will get near them are OWL's

We all know they are epic failure

DeletedUser

All the spamming started out funny but now tooooo many people just shout "n00b youz gonna get pwnd" any time any non-Mushy player posts :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

All the spamming started out funny but now tooooo many people just shout "n00b youz gonna get pwnd" any time any non-Mushy player posts :icon_cry:

All these noob spammers should just stay away. This forum belong to me!

Status
Not open for further replies.