Music Instruments

DeletedUser45021

this is officially my favourite thread.

Sooooo :icon_twisted:

I've been playing piano for about 10 years now ( started when i was 6, played for 4 years, quit for 4 years, and now im teaching myself again since a year :) I've been making progress ^^) and I just seriously love it ^^ I usually practice up to 6 hours a day, especially in the summer, but since there is no piano here I haven't been playing it since a week now ;( anyways, piano > all. ( and some of you have heard me play as well :3 (I BEAT U IJJE!!!) )

Now, I also play the guitar since about a year now, but I don't practice it as much. I only practice songs that I really wanted to learn such as Sweet Dreams (by Manson), or Californication (Red Hot Chili Peppers) and now im learning Under the Bridge ( also RHCP). Reading tabs is easy :3

I'm also sort of learning how to play the drums :3 I just love it XD Plus I had to fit in some other Rock instrument, couldn't have been just the guitar :p

Instruments I used to play, Violin (and any other string instrument) since i was 6 as well, I can still play it but not as good :lol: , flute (I learned that for about 3 weeks, was teaching myself, got bored and gave up.. it's not that hard either lol) , recorder ( lol :3 ) and I think that's it XD (Yes I love music :p ).

Oh, does singing count? XD

DeletedUser45021

No lies, I beat you at that battle :p you messed up at the first note of Turkish March nub!
I demand a new battle, I made some progress :3

DeletedUser

I play guitar too. :O Mine looks like this:
Guitar-Hero-World-Tour-Wii-Controllers-1.jpg

this. i think we need to see who is better at gh3 again, especially since i can now do every song except TTFAF.

veegan

Cool, itw great to see that some of you realy like music.

And...WOW vio, you play/played a lot of instruments , thats realy amazing.

I also used to play guitar but wasnt realy good at it lol, so i gave it up, its only standin as a decoration in my room now lol.

DeletedUser45021

Haha =) Well music is practically my everything :p lol

My sister's friend borrowed my E-Guitar a year ago, and I still don't have it back :( I miss playing on that. (Acoustic just hurts my fingers D: )

DeletedUser

I played the guitar for a few years. I ended up giving up for when the guy who helped me get inspired died. Still got a few of his effects pedals laying around my room. :(

veegan

lol, in my last year in elementary school, i had a music teacher , he was like my biggest enemy in the school. All my grades were A-s only in music I had a D lol...( I never liked the way he teached us , he acted like he was GOD of music, thats why i never was interested in his lessons, and he wanted me to repeat the YEAR only because he hated me lol.)

And in the last week of school ( 9th grade ) he said to me, if you want to pass you have to learn to play Flute...And i said to him , can i please try the Saxophone , than he started laughin at me and said...Saxophone is WAY to hard for a guy like you that hasnt any interests in music , but ok. ( HE loved to see me fail , but in fact i'm realy good in saxophone and he didnt knew that :p )

In the last day of school some teachers organised a litle concert to celebrate the and of the school year , and i had to perform there , when i entered the stage the music teacher was in the first line , and watched me he was smileing and saying HAH he is so going to fail.
And than i started to perform an old albanian song with my Saxophone, and the teacher was like WTF he actually can play :O....the other teachers were so impresed of my perform so i Passed the class :p and now i'm in highschool :p