*mvp*

DeletedUser

ooh lolcats ftw :)

and can you put like... a link to the results page up so people dont have to do teh surveys again just to see the results... plox? :D

DeletedUser

Reults

ooh lolcats ftw :)

and can you put like... a link to the results page up so people dont have to do teh surveys again just to see the results... plox? :D

I put it in my ealier post though i'll put it here too.

Just the Graph

[spoil]
114067-GGRQNW&crt=3
[/spoil]​

DeletedUser

same here:)
I think something must be done in order for us to make this world active..I tried to do all I can.But so far it all comes to a dead end...The only thing that keeps me engaged atm is coach's posts:icon_wink:

DeletedUser63403

same here:)
I think something must be done in order for us to make this world active..I tried to do all I can.But so far it all comes to a dead end...The only thing that keeps me engaged atm is coach's posts:icon_wink:
Yeah.... there are barely any BIG posters left on this world's forum.... i think this would be the first world to end.

DeletedUser

True...But you wont know for sure though...:)
I think two tribes will stand toe to toe...
One will be ATTACK and the other.....hmm...:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

im starting to get back in these forums now so you will see me more often now :p

DeletedUser

thank god your back :/ we are losing intellibubble posters like there is no tommorow

DeletedUser

xD well now im totaly focused on w27 now (smaller account = more fun for me) so like yea xD

Atraxis

Wow, this is the first time I have ever read this part of the forums... Never even knew it was here. I tend to stick to the game related stuff, but since that is dead.... here I am!

DeletedUser63403

Wow, this is the first time I have ever read this part of the forums... Never even knew it was here. I tend to stick to the game related stuff, but since that is dead.... here I am!
Yeah...so now we got one more runner for that awards!!:lol:

DeletedUser

:eek:..man i just noticed the oldness of that list it has alkayle on it >.>

DeletedUser

Hey im not totalt gone. Im on wednesday for a while and weekends and dont play worlds

DeletedUser

never fear, now i am here!
wooo for spaniard
the unstoppable big mouth, always got alot to say regardles of if he knows anything about the subject or indeed what people are talking about. :)

DeletedUser

you are???

just kiding as i dont care who you are:icon_rolleyes::icon_razz: