my day

DeletedUser

hey i just deleted this, because i am not comfortable with some of the information here. when i did this i was actuelly very upset, and drunk, and not thinking clearly.

i do see the funny side to this, and it may be too late to delete this since many have already read it, but it makes me feel better deleting it.

sorry to disapoint you all.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So you are writing like this because you're drunk or because you have -20/-20 ?
and paying about 750$ for glasses sucks...
And if you are going to be away for a little while, you can count on me to account sit you :icon_twisted:
Get well soon and get back on soon :icon_biggrin:

evilwarlock1

go to sleep and relax. then play the next day. See you tomorrow !

DeletedUser

This reminds me of back when Gicusan was still playing... but you'll never be able to beat joining a war that went on for several months while drunk

Neversleeps

If a rooster laid a brown egg and a white egg, what kind of chicks would hatch?

Answer :O vv
Roosters don't lay eggs.

DeletedUser

/facepalm

why did i feel the need to open up to world 13? it is a good thing the internet went off before i posted more stuff.

DeletedUser

welll i guess this is what makes world 13, every so often me posting on here while i'm drunk.

DeletedUser

hahaha, well i think it is funny, so i would like to keep it, but during this i was actuelly very upset, so for that io would like to delete it. hmmm decisions decisions.

DeletedUser

at least you didnt declare war on anyone:icon_wink:

to be fair most people will forget everything you posted fairly soon and its not like you have to look anyone in the eye the next day.

DeletedUser

lol don't worry RVK i'm sure there will be others. lol saturday it is a friends birthday, so possibly then.

DeletedUser

Well worse things could have been done but you didn't ...hopefully. I love all my drunk customers. Cause at least I get a good laugh out of their stupor.

DeletedUser

no worries m8 your last one was funny lol 650$ for bottles :D my man!! plz tell me you were taking str8 shots

DeletedUser

no that is for glasses. the things you put on your head. lol and no i was drinking becks, i had a lot of them, but had no hang over.

DeletedUser

ohh...... lol wow becks u suck no hang over :( lol thats a good and bad thing good cz well no hang over equals pain etc bt bad being you didint drink hard enough i reccomend some cranberry juice with some grey good or barcadi which ever is fine. you get a cup fill 1/4 - 1/2 which ever works for you of alcohol bacardi w.e you want then add cranberry :)