My disbanding diary

Status
Not open for further replies.

kyle932

1 4m t3h p0\/\/|\|z3rr!!!!!11111!!!!!
Z4r4z31!!!11!!!1111!! d15b4nd L.O.T 50 1 c4n pwnz3r t3m!!!111!!!

kyle932

No, I am serious, L.O.T is allowing anyone in the top 5 in their tribe " B4r0n Pr1\/314g35 !!!!!!11111111!!!!"

DeletedUser

The General section of the forum boasts an excellent guide on how to deal with posters you don't like. :icon_biggrin:

And at some point conversation becomes meaningless.
I for one have had a decrease in blood pressure and fingertip numbness after I discovered it.:icon_wink:

kyle932

:icon_rolleyes:

lets stay 11-11

but really i like this thread.

i just dont like that guy with the cow

Lol... If anyone wants to disband, L.O.T has it so top 5 members of their tribe get Baron privileges.. I could do it, but I don't want 30 incomings on little ol' me

DeletedUser

Lol... If anyone wants to disband, L.O.T has it so top 5 members of their tribe get Baron privileges.. I could do it, but I don't want 30 incomings on little ol' me

haha its like sleeping with the presidents daughter,

u just dont do it:lol:

DeletedUser

I'll disband my current tribe:icon_wink:

(Hmm, these last pages were the death of this thread. But I will make new ones for each new world :))

kyle932

2 L.O.T. 4.352 23

Add this tribe to your disbanding diary... They are currently ranked 2 in my K, with 23 members... If you do this, Zarazel, U W1L B3 T3H P\/\/|\|Z3R F0R3v3r!1!11!!!

DeletedUser

2 L.O.T. 4.352 23

Add this tribe to your disbanding diary... They are currently ranked 2 in my K, with 23 members... If you do this, Zarazel, U W1L B3 T3H P\/\/|\|Z3R F0R3v3r!1!11!!!

I won't be tribeless until I gets invitation (I don't really think they would let me in) because I love the forums too much.:icon_razz:
But they sound like a crappy lot, so I might multi to disband them.:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.