My dream team

shiverchill

well i just want to know who would be your top 10 player. (your dream team).
choose a player who you think that will suit in your dream team, even if they no longer play world 41
let me start...

1 fundamental - very skilled player when it comes to attacking, fundy timed her attacks well.

2 sergei86 - everybody knows how chelle and sergei play this war game. they are a war machine in this world.

3 Jonathan1979 - a very influencial player in world 41 have a great of tactics in terms of fighting and diplomacy.

4 sau02adg - very active account , can attack well as an individual and as a team.

5 uncle.sam - this guy will doom your villas when he starts to coordinates. skilled player

6 booza - a great leader, knows what he is doing , also a very influencial personality here in world 41. skilled palyer.

7 Mezonis - the original war machine of world 41. palyers starting to crumble when this guy attacks.

8 SHIVERCHILL of course :) - have a very active account, also have skilled co-players , coordinates and timed thier attacks well.

9 Faaaaark - great player when he is in a good mood :) , hot temper'd guy. very good in defending.

10 uxijgil - good defender, this guy turn inactive that's why he was rimmed in the scc war, (if only dos didnt quit this account will be in the top 10 for sure - of course behind my name) skilled noob who shows his fighting ability by defending, a nood who keeps on learning this war game then eventually become a well trained player. (credit to cody , virgillos and dev for teahing him well)

DeletedUser

Smart idea to post twice, so if people spam one to much and causes it close you still have the other

DeletedUser

- Mohua
- faaaaark
- tbolling
- jmsklcs
- uncle.sam
- Bad.Girl (carla)
- dalesmckay
- Ingham & jarl (they come as a package ;))
- Varialis if he feels like it
- cody

DeletedUser

- Mohua
- faaaaark
- tbolling
- jmsklcs
- uncle.sam
- Bad.Girl (carla)
- dalesmckay
- Ingham & jarl (they come as a package ;))
- Varialis if he feels like it
- cody

OH MY GOD IM ON SOMEONES DREAM TEAM????????

1) Mohua
2) Jonathan1979
3) Booza
4) Sergei, Chelle and Cody
5) Mezonis
6) Mdesjarl (Yes surprisingly you are on my dream team)
7) StealthMechanic & Dr. Dylan
8) Sich
9) Sanchez (Together we will be master flamers)
10) Rednecks

Oh and Somnathroy ;)

So many people to choose from but their is my top 10

Last edited by a moderator:

shiverchill

sorry for the doble post :) my server is logging so i didnt notice. well we can use this one to continue

DeletedUser

Oh my, I'm on a dream team too? What have you been smoking ing?

I'm not going to list a dream team, We have it on w53 already.

mdesjarl

Geeze tall order

10. StealthMechanic
9. Booza
8. Uncle.Sam
7. Jmsklcs
6. Dalemasky (every tribe deserves a great scripter)
5. Sich
4. Sergei
3. Mez
2. Mohua
1. Ingham (you keep me sane and make me laugh)

(and a good deal of these is in our w53 premade)

DeletedUser79727

- dalesmckay

yeah this dude made scripts for axes. neaaaaaaaaat. :) and I think he's the one who played the kdr account.

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i couldnt pick only 10 people :/

Dev
Dev
Dev
chelle/sergei
virg
jona
sich
som
adian/shorty
dos
riclacey2
booza
varl
masp
chasex
algon
rednecks
mohua
ShiverChill
kinan.ahmed

im sure there is another 80 people im missing..

DeletedUser20525

I cant pick 10. A 10 man team of even the best players will burn out :-/

DeletedUser

wow, I cannot believe 2 people even remember I played this world.

Top 10 (in no particular order)

mohua - I had the pleasure of playing along side him in w51, a great player!

lord sanchez - this guy will kill you in game and then come on to the externals to make sure everyone else knows about it :lol:

faaaaaark - this dude just pisses everyone off but can back it up ingame

Pardon Me - Her voice keeps all the men "motivated" (especially brad). But she was one heck of a fighter.

lloyd-christmas - the biggest NOOB! learned the game real fast

mezonis - Can I just get 10 of this one please?

jmslklcs63 - Or I'll take 10 of this guy

JueV6 - catapult geek...but mainly because this guy resurrected himself so many times we thought about calling him Jesus. :lol:

Jonathan1979 - because he is so damn cute!

Booza - Because I am running out of names and I needed a 10th. :lol:

Cody - Because no one can show off a banana better than he can. Besides, he is famous!!!!! (can i have your autograph?)

DeletedUser

Stealthmechanic
Faaark
Booza
LT (Lord of Teradin)
Killerkommando
Kyrie
Cruddy17-when he bothers to carry on playing..
Random/pardon me
Steve360
Sanchez

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

In no particular order:

1. Mez or jms (even though I never met either)
2. lord sanchez
3. faaaaark
4. Pardon Me
5. WhySoSerious.??
6. Rednecks
7. Lloydy Christmasy
8. Jonathan1979
9. mohua
10. Booza

DeletedUser

lord sanchez - this guy will kill you in game and then come on to the externals to make sure everyone else knows about it :lol:

I don't really rub it in people's faces, do I? :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

hmm ... dream team ?

Look at basketball or soccer dream team ? Can they deliver ? NO .. the answer is NO. It is because of individual flair, charisma, ego etc that make the team sucks.

If you dont believe me, ask the TW team to set a dream team world. Each player are only to have one tribe (no changing of tribe allowed) and let see whether the dream team survives.

DeletedUser

hmm ... dream team ?

Look at basketball or soccer dream team ? Can they deliver ? NO .. the answer is NO. It is because of individual flair, charisma, ego etc that make the team sucks.

If you dont believe me, ask the TW team to set a dream team world. Each player are only to have one tribe (no changing of tribe allowed) and let see whether the dream team survives.

Let me pick 10 players and I'm sure we'd beat any other "dream team". :)