My Goodbyes

DeletedUser50836

Hi folks at W19. Some of you may or may not have noticed, but my account on 19 has just deleted. I have been laying low for a few days, but I wanted to post and have a proper goodbye. I pondered "the best way to quit" (yes it does sound icky to say) and this is the best I came up with for a few reasons--one of which is simply that I had a shitty account spread thin across more than a dozen K's. No one deserved to have that account dumped on them :lol:

There have been a lot of fun times and new friends here on W19, but as with most people who quit, TW + RL just got to be a little too much (espicially when fighting a rabid tribe like XLR :icon_confused:).

I send my best to everyone still fighting in W19, and for what it's worth, I will still be around on skype :icon_razz:

Cheese

DeletedUser50733

wow, yet another one bites the dust. Gl to you cheese, I did enjoy our skype convo's :p

DeletedUser

Bye cheese! I will never forget the love thread you made especially for me. It was fun!

Good luck in RL!

DeletedUser

potato get out and sbut up. you dont deserve to be on this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: *pauses* What?! But, but, but.... :icon_cry: Have fun in RL Cheese!

Meh, you'll be back.. they all come back :icon_twisted:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50836

I think there has been enough flaming already. Can I ask it please be left out of here, Midnite? =/

DeletedUser

my cheeeeeeeeese :(

twas always a blast chatting with ya ... we'll just move the lymerics to skype now that in game mail won't work :)

DeletedUser

Give me your skype plz. :icon_cool:

And good luck in RL. mate. :)

DeletedUser

Good luck in RL, I enjoyed attacking you and then your replies on PnP, lol.

Have a nice one.

DeletedUser

...until we meet again cheese...
All the best and talk to you soon I hope