My retirement from flaming

DeletedUser

Yes, I know: no one really cares.

But I'd like to announce my retirement from flaming. I've managed to control myself (for the most part) these last 48 hours, and know I've decided to make my decision public-[size=+2]I'm done flaming.[/size]

I apologize to all those who believe they are actively engaged in a flame war with me-I'll have to leave you hanging (sorry benoboy, I couldn't flame against being called a noob the fourth time-I ran out of comebacks. :lol:). My decision was brought about by the end of this world, as it know longer matters what people read on the forums regarding DA and Axe.

I'd like to make sure everyone knows that I draw a fine line when it comes to flaming- spamming or teasing do not count as flaming and I will continue on those 2 fronts- just to make it clear. :p

P.S. If anyone else would like to retire from flaming as well; it'd make me look less stupid. :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

I would retire, but id prefer to have you look stupid :icon_razz:

DeletedUser64451

One of my other worlds is almost over, too, and the last world...the pf's there have been dormant since Obama was elected. This is my last chance at anything flame-related, unless I decide to go outside and make s'mores.

DeletedUser

One of my other worlds is almost over, too, and the last world...the pf's there have been dormant since Obama was elected. This is my last chance at anything flame-related, unless I decide to go outside and make s'mores.
Or light yourself on fire. :D