My rim adventure(David vs Goliath style!)

DeletedUser

He was considering leaving TW 2 years ago when I left... He will soldier on :S I hope :D

DeletedUser

Hes still playing with those damn lovely norwegians ><

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow didn't know that... A lot happens in 2 years :p Glad to hear he still stuck with TW LMAO

DeletedUser

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY! You noob, you said you were goingto coe back in February and never showed up again... So we ate you :icon_cry:

Oh and yeah, sorta quit due to well, RL things like you now, having to move back to Scotland, save up money to go to uni, finish uni application and get a job, well a second job. Hard life ya know :icon_cry: but Danny seriously... Great to have you back man. Makes me want to play again just at the off chance of having an epic time in a new world.

*Runs before he tries to organise it* Must not do it...

DeletedUser

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNY! You noob, you said you were goingto coe back in February and never showed up again... So we ate you :icon_cry:

Oh and yeah, sorta quit due to well, RL things like you now, having to move back to Scotland, save up money to go to uni, finish uni application and get a job, well a second job. Hard life ya know :icon_cry: but Danny seriously... Great to have you back man. Makes me want to play again just at the off chance of having an epic time in a new world.

*Runs before he tries to organise it* Must not do it...

I know my real life caught up and I had to quit for the sake of my A-levels... Which I got by the way and am now at Uni...

Its so great to finally be back... Can't believe how good this was haha

You always had great plans but they never really worked did they haha I think at one point we all tried joining another world and starting a pre-made tribe??? = FAIL! lol

Shame your not in world 32, Think of the fun we could have had... Plus its mostly noobs so we would have fit in ;)

G2G atm... Be back l8r :)

DeletedUser82080

Hmm, you 2, mail me on w32. I think you missed to play this game... :p

DeletedUser

I sincerely wish smudgey the best of luck. I have no doubt he will succeed in his rim adventure anyway.
Ballistick