My Sigs/profile pics :P

DeletedUser

Constructive critisism only :p

I started making sigs/profile pics yesterday, and i use GIMP :)
mattsig.jpg

spiderman-2.jpg

puresig.jpg

sirfarrow2-1.jpg

superman.jpg

robin.jpg

bensong.jpg

attempt1.jpg

^^^^This was my first one thats why its bad :p

normal_Sapphire_Lightning.jpg

bensongprofile.jpg

psc.jpg

Thanks for your time :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And the Superman one is up for grabs if anyone wants it, i'll change the text :)

DeletedUser

you suck ridz !! :icon_biggrin:

and the superman one was made for a challange me vs him. ill post mine later :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Pffft. Bring it :p And who's this ridz you speak of? I am .Skull reaper. >:D

Nudist

I can't read any of the writing on these, poor choice of color

DeletedUser54064

Yeah they are readable, it's just the profile pics are a bit bloated, you know what I mean?

Nudist

I suggest you invest in a pair of glasses.

I can read them fine.

I just got laser eye surgery so that's not the problem. I think its not so much the colors as it is your choice in font. Makes them look messy. Also, if you're going to post your work you better be prepared to face criticism.

DeletedUser

I just got laser eye surgery so that's not the problem. I think its not so much the colors as it is your choice in font. Makes them look messy. Also, if you're going to post your work you better be prepared to face criticism.

Please, read the actual post, where it says 'Constructive critisism'.

Of course i'm ready for critisism.

@ Spann- Thats not constructive ;)

@ Tens- Do you mean they are too wide? You think they should be squarer?

Thanks to Tens for honest constructive critisism :)

DeletedUser

Constructive blend in your text dont make your sigs with brushes

DeletedUser

Pretty impressive if you started yesterday, here is some (constructive?) critism to help you out:

No offense, but as far as I can see your sig/profile making consists out of a few steps at the moment:
1. Get background pic
2. Get cover pic (render)
3. Put some text on it with a nice font.
To make those "awesomesauce sigs" you've been dreaming of you might want to check out some tutorials to find out more functions of GIMP and look at brushes. For example, try copying your render a few times and change the layer opacity (if you know what that is). Search on google for nice text effects and before you'll know it you'll be a star ;D

DeletedUser

Nudist, the constructive critisism remark was aimed at Spann, who thankfully obliged, (thankyou Spann :)

Thankyou Intersum for your input :) I will try out these tips tomorrow andpost what i come up with :)

DeletedUser

i havnt made my version yet ridz will do today but im gonna use superman womans got crap renders :icon_rolleyes: